Lansing Community College
Lansing Community College ranks among the top 20% of community colleges in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
|Lansing Community College||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||697 staff||103 staff|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||67%||88%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$13,200||$11,698|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,500||$5,500|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Softball, Track and Field,
- - A multiple-campus institution with satellite centers, with the main campus located on two blocks north of the historic State Capital Building, covering seven city blocks and new 262,000 square foot campus in Delta Township. College facilities include LCC North in St. Johns, Livingston County Center in Howell, and Michigan House in Otsu, Japan.
- - Established in 1957, LCC is the third largest community college in enrollment in the state of Michigan with courses and community events offered year-round, serving about 30,000 students annually and the entire Mid-Michigan community.
- - Lansing Community College (LCC) offers over 200 degree and certificate programs (including one-year and less than one-year certificates) and nearly 2,500 different courses.
- - LCC offers two-year university transfer programs and one or two-year career programs and certificates that can be completed in eight weeks or longer depending on the curriculum.
- - Students can also earn their bachelor's degree without leaving campus at the University Center, home to five university partners.
- - LCC began the state's first community college online degree program- with 3,400 students registering each semester in over 200 online courses.
- - Lansing Community College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and was named a Military Friendly School in 2012.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 167 students | 2.80 Mi3215 S. Pennsylvania Avenue
Lansing, MI 48910
(517) 318-3330 2.80167
- 2,512 students | 26.00 Mi1020 S. Washington Street
Owosso, MI 48867
(989) 729-3350 26.002,512
- 1,937 students | 32.30 Mi2800 Springport Rd
Jackson, MI 49202
(517) 789-6123 32.301,937
- 5,083 students | 40.10 Mi2111 Emmons Rd
Jackson, MI 49201
(517) 787-0800 40.105,083
- 5,929 students | 42.30 Mi450 North Ave
Battle Creek, MI 49017
(269) 965-3931 42.305,929