Baker College Corporate Services
|Baker College Corporate Services||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,600||$32,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||2%||82%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)||$17,175||$8,125|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)||$5,334||$3,725|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Baker College Corporate Services is Baker College of Clinton Township (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,625 students | 0.40 Mi34950 Little Mack Ave
Clinton Township,  MI  48035
- 22,914 students | 4.70 Mi14500 E Twelve Mile Rd
Warren,  MI  48088
- 1,113 students | 14.70 Mi800 West Avon Road
Rochester,  MI  48307
- 16,310 students | 17.10 Mi801 W. Fort Street
Detroit,  MI  48226
- 24,031 students | 17.80 Mi2480 Opdyke Rd
Bloomfield Hills,  MI  48304
With the growing number of Baby Boomers reaching their golden years, the demand for caregivers is surging. Learn about a career in caregiving and how you can get your training at community college.
Being a single parent is difficult (and expensive) but it shouldn't stop you from furthering your education. Read on to learn how to pay for community college as a single parent.
If you're preparing to apply to college, use your summer wisely and complete a few college visits. Read on to learn how to plan and how to get the most from each visit.