Baker College Corporate Services
|Baker College Corporate Services||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,600||$32,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||2%||84%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)||$17,175||$9,509|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)||$5,334||$4,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Baker College Corporate Services is Baker College of Clinton Township (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,625 students | 0.40 Mi34950 Little Mack Ave
Clinton Township,  MI  48035
- 22,914 students | 4.70 Mi14500 E Twelve Mile Rd
Warren,  MI  48088
- 1,113 students | 14.70 Mi800 West Avon Road
Rochester,  MI  48307
- 16,310 students | 17.10 Mi801 W. Fort Street
Detroit,  MI  48226
- 24,031 students | 17.80 Mi2480 Opdyke Rd
Bloomfield Hills,  MI  48304
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.