Baker College Corporate Services
|Baker College Corporate Services||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,600||$32,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||2%||82%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)||$17,175||$8,125|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)||$5,334||$3,725|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Baker College Corporate Services is Baker College of Clinton Township (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,625 students | 0.40 Mi34950 Little Mack Ave
Clinton Township,  MI  48035
(586) 791-6610 0.403,625
- 22,914 students | 4.60 Mi14500 E Twelve Mile Rd
Warren,  MI  48088
(586) 445-7999 4.6022,914
- 1,113 students | 14.70 Mi800 West Avon Road
Rochester,  MI  48307
(248) 218-2000 14.701,113
- 16,310 students | 17.10 Mi801 W. Fort Street
Detroit,  MI  48226
(313) 496-2600 17.1016,310
- 24,031 students | 17.70 Mi2480 Opdyke Rd
Bloomfield Hills,  MI  48304
(248) 341-2000 17.7024,031
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.