Baker College Corporate Services
|Baker College Corporate Services||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,600||$32,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||2%||82%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)||$17,175||$8,125|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)||$5,334||$3,725|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Baker College Corporate Services is Baker College of Clinton Township (0.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,625 students | 0.40 Mi34950 Little Mack Ave
Clinton Township,  MI  48035
- 22,914 students | 4.70 Mi14500 E Twelve Mile Rd
Warren,  MI  48088
- 1,113 students | 14.70 Mi800 West Avon Road
Rochester,  MI  48307
- 16,310 students | 17.10 Mi801 W. Fort Street
Detroit,  MI  48226
- 24,031 students | 17.80 Mi2480 Opdyke Rd
Bloomfield Hills,  MI  48304
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.