Augusta Technical College
- The teacher population of 183 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Augusta Technical College||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||183 staff||94 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,269 students||2,588 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,595 students||1,115 students|
|# Part-Time Students||2,674 students||1,473 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,000||$29,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The mission of Augusta Technical College is to promote the educational, economic, and community development of the Central Savannah River Area. Augusta Technical College operates under the supervision of the State Board of Technical and Adult Education, serving the needs of business, industry, and the public in a five-county area in east central Georgia. Augusta Technical College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award Associate of Applied Technology Degrees, Diplomas, and Technical Certificates of Credit.
- The nearest community college to Augusta Technical College is Georgia Military College-Augusta Campus (6.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 6.70 Mi115 Davis Road
Augusta,  GA  30907
- 2,351 students | 14.40 Mi2276 Jefferson Davis Highway
Graniteville,  SC  29829
- 1,076 students | 51.40 Mi465 James Brandt Blvd
Allendale,  SC  29810
- 1,678 students | 53.50 Mi1126 Solomon Blatt Blvd
Denmark,  SC  29042
- 1,659 students | 54.00 Mi1189 Deepstep Rd
Sandersville,  GA  31082
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.