- The mission of ASA Institute is to educate a diverse and qualified student population to become responsible professionals committed to lifelong learning by equipping them with a firm academic foundation and career-specific competencies. ASA offers high-quality degree and certificate programs that respond to the needs of students and employers in a global economy. ASA faculty and staff are dedicated to maintaining professionalism and institutional integrity in a student-centered environment.
- The teacher population of 137 teachers has grown by 10% over five years.
|ASA College||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||137 staff||85 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,624 students||1,688 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||4,276 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||348 students||525 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||200||451|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.72||0.70|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,400||$35,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 16,967 students | 0.20 Mi300 Jay St
Brooklyn,  NY  11201
- n/a students | 1.70 Mi408 Broadway 2nd Floor
New York,  NY  10013
- 545 students | 1.80 Mi11 Park Place 4th Floor
New York,  NY  10007
- 110 students | 1.80 Mi80 Eighth Ave Rm 400
New York,  NY  10011
- 490 students | 1.90 Mi500 7th Ave
New York,  NY  10018
October 09, 2017
Forget the degree! Many community college students are landing good jobs with just a community college professional certificate.
October 07, 2017
October 07, 2017
Learn tips on how to support your child during during their transition to community college.