- The mission of ASA Institute is to educate a diverse and qualified student population to become responsible professionals committed to lifelong learning by equipping them with a firm academic foundation and career-specific competencies. ASA offers high-quality degree and certificate programs that respond to the needs of students and employers in a global economy. ASA faculty and staff are dedicated to maintaining professionalism and institutional integrity in a student-centered environment.
- The teacher population of 137 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ASA College||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||137 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,624 students||1,701 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||4,276 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||348 students||538 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||200||451|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,400||$35,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ASA College is CUNY New York City College of Technology (0.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 16,967 students | 0.20 Mi300 Jay St
Brooklyn,  NY  11201
- n/a students | 1.70 Mi408 Broadway 2nd Floor
New York,  NY  10013
- 545 students | 1.80 Mi11 Park Place 4th Floor
New York,  NY  10007
- 110 students | 1.80 Mi80 Eighth Ave Rm 400
New York,  NY  10011
- 490 students | 1.90 Mi500 7th Ave
New York,  NY  10018
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.