- The mission of ASA Institute is to educate a diverse and qualified student population to become responsible professionals committed to lifelong learning by equipping them with a firm academic foundation and career-specific competencies. ASA offers high-quality degree and certificate programs that respond to the needs of students and employers in a global economy. ASA faculty and staff are dedicated to maintaining professionalism and institutional integrity in a student-centered environment.
- The teacher population of 137 teachers has declined by 38% over five years.
|ASA College||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||137 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||4,624 students||1,701 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||4,276 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||348 students||538 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||200||451|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,400||$35,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ASA College is CUNY New York City College of Technology (0.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 16,967 students | 0.20 Mi300 Jay St
Brooklyn,  NY  11201
- n/a students | 1.70 Mi408 Broadway 2nd Floor
New York,  NY  10013
- 545 students | 1.80 Mi11 Park Place 4th Floor
New York,  NY  10007
- 110 students | 1.80 Mi80 Eighth Ave Rm 400
New York,  NY  10011
- 490 students | 1.90 Mi500 7th Ave
New York,  NY  10018
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.