- The mission of ASA Institute is to educate a diverse and qualified student population to become responsible professionals committed to lifelong learning by equipping them with a firm academic foundation and career-specific competencies. ASA offers high-quality degree and certificate programs that respond to the needs of students and employers in a global economy. ASA faculty and staff are dedicated to maintaining professionalism and institutional integrity in a student-centered environment.
- Enrollment: 4,358 students
- Private-state tuition: $12,298
- Acceptance Rate: 84%
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 93%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does ASA College cost?
ASA College's private state tuition is approximately $12,298.
What is the acceptance rate of ASA College?
The acceptance rate of ASA College is 84%, which is higher than the state average of 75%.