Arkansas Northeastern College
- Arkansas Northeastern College seeks ways in which the College can provide for the continued development of, and expansion of, the College district as a learning community. Toward this goal, Arkansas Northeastern offers the first two years of a traditional college education transferable to a four-year college or university; job-entry training and occupational preparation programs as well as technical programs.
- The teacher population of 62 teachers has declined by 62% over five years.
|Arkansas Northeastern College||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||62 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,425 students||1,650 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||538 students||724 students|
|# Part-Time Students||887 students||926 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,100||$28,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Arkansas Northeastern College seeks ways in which the College can provide for the continued development of, and expansion of, the College district as a learning community. Toward this goal, Arkansas Northeastern offers the first two years of a traditional college education transferable to a four-year college or university; job-entry training and occupational preparation programs as well as technical programs. Created in 1977, the ANC Foundation is one of the most successful two-year college foundations in the state. It is directed by a Board of Governors with interest in providing Arkansas Northeastern College financial assistance. The Foundation directly helps students through a large pool of privately funded scholarships. Arkansas Northeastern College is proud to offer distance education as a learning option for its students. At Arkansas Northeastern College, distance education is offered primarily in two formats, compressed video courses and internet courses.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,847 students | 31.10 Mi1510 Lake Rd
Dyersburg,  TN  38024
- 230 students | 39.00 Mi100 College Dr
Paragould,  AR  72450
- 285 students | 50.00 Mi6991 Appling Farms Parkway
Memphis,  TN  38133
- 442 students | 51.60 Mi1245 N. Georgetown Parkway
Cordova,  TN  38016
- 249 students | 52.50 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
February 07, 2018
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
December 21, 2017
Many students start their academic careers at a community college, hoping to transfer to a four-year university, but find themselves missing the mark. Thankfully, a new report surveying university leaders provides ideas on how to help students make the transfer successfully.
December 21, 2017
Learn about the research that shows how participation in community college boosts student performance and success.