Arkansas Northeastern College
- Arkansas Northeastern College seeks ways in which the College can provide for the continued development of, and expansion of, the College district as a learning community. Toward this goal, Arkansas Northeastern offers the first two years of a traditional college education transferable to a four-year college or university; job-entry training and occupational preparation programs as well as technical programs.
- The teacher population of 62 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Arkansas Northeastern College||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||62 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,425 students||1,650 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||538 students||724 students|
|# Part-Time Students||887 students||926 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,100||$28,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Arkansas Northeastern College seeks ways in which the College can provide for the continued development of, and expansion of, the College district as a learning community. Toward this goal, Arkansas Northeastern offers the first two years of a traditional college education transferable to a four-year college or university; job-entry training and occupational preparation programs as well as technical programs. Created in 1977, the ANC Foundation is one of the most successful two-year college foundations in the state. It is directed by a Board of Governors with interest in providing Arkansas Northeastern College financial assistance. The Foundation directly helps students through a large pool of privately funded scholarships. Arkansas Northeastern College is proud to offer distance education as a learning option for its students. At Arkansas Northeastern College, distance education is offered primarily in two formats, compressed video courses and internet courses.
- The nearest community college to Arkansas Northeastern College is Dyersburg State Community College (31.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,847 students | 31.10 Mi1510 Lake Rd
Dyersburg,  TN  38024
- 230 students | 39.00 Mi100 College Dr
Paragould,  AR  72450
- 249 students | 52.50 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
- 1,170 students | 52.90 Mi1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
- 10,227 students | 53.00 Mi737 Union Avenue
Memphis,  TN  38103
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.