Arkansas Northeastern College
- Arkansas Northeastern College seeks ways in which the College can provide for the continued development of, and expansion of, the College district as a learning community. Toward this goal, Arkansas Northeastern offers the first two years of a traditional college education transferable to a four-year college or university; job-entry training and occupational preparation programs as well as technical programs.
- The teacher population of 62 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Arkansas Northeastern College||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||62 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,425 students||1,650 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||538 students||724 students|
|# Part-Time Students||887 students||926 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,100||$28,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Arkansas Northeastern College seeks ways in which the College can provide for the continued development of, and expansion of, the College district as a learning community. Toward this goal, Arkansas Northeastern offers the first two years of a traditional college education transferable to a four-year college or university; job-entry training and occupational preparation programs as well as technical programs. Created in 1977, the ANC Foundation is one of the most successful two-year college foundations in the state. It is directed by a Board of Governors with interest in providing Arkansas Northeastern College financial assistance. The Foundation directly helps students through a large pool of privately funded scholarships. Arkansas Northeastern College is proud to offer distance education as a learning option for its students. At Arkansas Northeastern College, distance education is offered primarily in two formats, compressed video courses and internet courses.
- The nearest community college to Arkansas Northeastern College is Dyersburg State Community College (31.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,847 students | 31.10 Mi1510 Lake Rd
Dyersburg,  TN  38024
- 230 students | 39.00 Mi100 College Dr
Paragould,  AR  72450
- 249 students | 52.50 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
- 1,170 students | 52.90 Mi1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
- 10,227 students | 53.00 Mi737 Union Avenue
Memphis,  TN  38103
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.