Arkansas Northeastern College
- Arkansas Northeastern College seeks ways in which the College can provide for the continued development of, and expansion of, the College district as a learning community. Toward this goal, Arkansas Northeastern offers the first two years of a traditional college education transferable to a four-year college or university; job-entry training and occupational preparation programs as well as technical programs.
The teacher population of 62 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Arkansas Northeastern College||(AR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||62 staff||62 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Arkansas Northeastern College seeks ways in which the College can provide for the continued development of, and expansion of, the College district as a learning community. Toward this goal, Arkansas Northeastern offers the first two years of a traditional college education transferable to a four-year college or university; job-entry training and occupational preparation programs as well as technical programs. Created in 1977, the ANC Foundation is one of the most successful two-year college foundations in the state. It is directed by a Board of Governors with interest in providing Arkansas Northeastern College financial assistance. The Foundation directly helps students through a large pool of privately funded scholarships. Arkansas Northeastern College is proud to offer distance education as a learning option for its students. At Arkansas Northeastern College, distance education is offered primarily in two formats, compressed video courses and internet courses.
The nearest community college to Arkansas Northeastern College is Dyersburg State Community College (31.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,977 students | 31.30 Mi1510 Lake Rd
Dyersburg, TN 38024
(731) 286-3200 31.302,977
- 198 students | 38.90 Mi100 College Dr
Paragould, AR 72450
(870) 236-6901 38.90198
- 276 students | 52.40 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis, TN 38104
(901) 726-1977 52.40276
- 9,347 students | 52.90 Mi737 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38103
(901) 333-5000 52.909,347
- 1,394 students | 54.40 Mi5100 Poplar Avenue, Suite 132
Memphis, TN 38137
(901) 761-9494 54.401,394
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.