- CRC is a private, four-year church affiliated, but autonomous, co-ed liberal arts college.
Crowley's Ridge College serves 192 students (87% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 is lower than the state community college average of 9:1.
Minority enrollment is 33% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the state average of 34%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 192 students
- Private-state tuition: $11,250
- Student:teacher ratio: 5:1
- Minority enrollment: 33%
- Source: Verified school update
Crowley's Ridge College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arkansas for:
The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 105% over five years.
Crowley's Ridge College
(AR) Community College Avg.
Four or more years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Crowley's Ridge College has declined by 10% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The Crowley's Ridge College diversity score of 0.49 is less than the state average of 0.53. The school's diversity has grown by 122% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $11,250 is less than the state average of $11,533. The private state tuition has declined by 8% over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Total Sports Offered
Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Softball, Volleyball
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) , School Administrators
- CRC is a private, four-year church affiliated, but autonomous, co-ed liberal arts college. CRC is located in Paragould, Arkansas, near the crest of Crowley's Ridge. The scenic campus covers 112 acres of rolling hills densely covered by pine trees. CRC was founded in 1964. For roughly its first decade, CRC operated under the same governing board as Crowley's Ridge Academy, a K-12 Christian academy established in 1953. In 1975, the two institutions legally separated and now operate under separate charters and boards. Crowley's Ridge College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association and has received the highest possible status regarding the institution.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Crowley's Ridge College cost?
Crowley's Ridge College's private state tuition is approximately $11,250.
What sports does Crowley's Ridge College offer?
Crowley's Ridge College offers 6 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Softball and Volleyball.
What is Crowley's Ridge College's ranking?
Crowley's Ridge College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Arkansas for: Percent of students receiving financial aid and Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).
How To Pay For A Community College Education
We look in-depth at how you can pay for a community college education.
Housing is Down, but California Community College Construction Projects Still Strong
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
April 07, 2023Spring 2023: Top 10 Job Fields
The job market is changing at warp speed. Find out which job fields are the most promising for community college graduates.