Dyersburg State Community College
- Dyersburg State Community College focuses on student learning and offers high-quality academic programs that allow you to complete your first two years of college coursework at about one-half the cost of attending a public four-year institution.DSCC also offers career programs that provide the training you need to enter the job market or upgrade your current skills. In addition, Dyersburg State offers several certificate programs which prepare students for specific, high-demand occupations.
- Enrollment: 2,650 students
- In-state tuition: $4,338
- Out-state tuition: $16,914
- Acceptance Rate: 100%
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 22%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Baptist Collegiate Ministry, Criminal Justice Association, Multicultural Association of Successful Students, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, Psychology/Social Sciences Club, SkillsUSA, Student Ambassadors, Student Government Association, Student Nurses Association, Student Tennessee Education Association
Arts and Music Programs:
Oak Tree Players Drama Club, Sing Team
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Cheerleading, Intramural Sports
- Whether you are a student thinking of enrolling, an alumnus catching up on the latest news or a business owner reviewing student resumes, we invite you to view our web site.
- Opening in 1969, DSCC has worked to improve the quality of higher education in northwest Tennessee. Most experts agree that education is more important today than ever before.
- DSCC continues to grow to meet the needs of our students; in fact, DSCC was the fastest growing higher education institution in the Tennessee Board of Regents system in 2009.
- In addition, DSCC boasts some of the most up-to-date educational facilities in the state. In these buildings you will find faculty and staff who pride themselves on providing a supportive environment and on giving students individual attention which helps them succeed. DSCC offers a variety of services to students including financial aid, career counseling and peer tutoring.
- Dr. Karen A. Bowyer, DSCC President
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Dyersburg State Community College cost?
Dyersburg State Community College's tuition is approximately $4,338 for In-State students and $16,914 for Out-State students.
What schools are Dyersburg State Community College often compared to?
Dyersburg State Community Collegeis often viewed alongside schools like Chattanooga State Community College by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Dyersburg State Community College?
The acceptance rate of Dyersburg State Community College is 100%, which is higher than the state average of 99%.
What sports does Dyersburg State Community College offer?
Dyersburg State Community College offers 4 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Soccer and Softball.
View the Dyersburg State Community College yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
- Event Date
- Last day to drop a first spring session class with a grade of "W" or change to audit February 15, 2023 (Wednesday)
- Spring Break March 06, 2023 (Monday)