Anthem Institute-Las Vegas (Closed 2014)
- Established in 2002, Anthem Institute-Las Vegas, formerly High-Tech Institute, offers career-focused training programs in the healthcare field. The School is dedicated to graduating career-focused professionals whose skills match the needs of today’s medical employers. By offering a blended learning experience that couples coursework with real-world work environments, Anthem Institute-Las Vegas ensures that students who come prepared to learn will leave prepared to succeed.
|Anthem Institute-Las Vegas||(NV) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,100||$30,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||64%||90%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$9,500||$10,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$3,500||$4,750|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Anthem Institute-Las Vegas is College of Southern Nevada (3.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 31,023 students | 3.60 Mi6375 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas,  NV  89146
(702) 651-5000 3.6031,023
- 988 students | 4.40 Mi3333 East Flamingo Road
Las Vegas,  NV  89121
(702) 458-9650 4.40988
- 587 students | 8.40 Mi1451 Center Crossing Road
Las Vegas,  NV  89144
(702) 365-7690 8.40587
- 800 students | 10.20 Mi170 North Stephaine Suite 145
Henderson,  NV  89074
(702) 567-1920 10.20800
- 4,744 students | 88.10 Mi1971 Jagerson Ave
Kingman,  AZ  86409
(928) 757-4331 88.104,744
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.