Anthem Institute-Las Vegas (Closed 2014)
- Established in 2002, Anthem Institute-Las Vegas, formerly High-Tech Institute, offers career-focused training programs in the healthcare field. The School is dedicated to graduating career-focused professionals whose skills match the needs of today’s medical employers. By offering a blended learning experience that couples coursework with real-world work environments, Anthem Institute-Las Vegas ensures that students who come prepared to learn will leave prepared to succeed.
|Anthem Institute-Las Vegas||(NV) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,100||$30,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||64%||90%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$9,500||$10,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$3,500||$4,750|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Anthem Institute-Las Vegas is Kaplan College-Las Vegas (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 944 students | 1.00 Mi3535 W. Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas,  NV  89102
- 31,023 students | 3.40 Mi6375 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas,  NV  89146
- 988 students | 4.40 Mi3333 East Flamingo Road
Las Vegas,  NV  89121
- 587 students | 8.50 Mi1451 Center Crossing Road
Las Vegas,  NV  89144
- 952 students | 9.50 Mi2350 Corporate Circle
Henderson,  NV  89074
Learn about how community colleges across the nation are offering organic gardening classes, as well as opportunities to grow your own organic crops!
Choosing a college major can be tough, but you also need to think about choosing the right type of degree. Keep reading to learn about the five different types of college degrees and your earning potential for each one.
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.