Anthem Institute-Las Vegas (Closed 2014)
- Established in 2002, Anthem Institute-Las Vegas, formerly High-Tech Institute, offers career-focused training programs in the healthcare field. The School is dedicated to graduating career-focused professionals whose skills match the needs of today’s medical employers. By offering a blended learning experience that couples coursework with real-world work environments, Anthem Institute-Las Vegas ensures that students who come prepared to learn will leave prepared to succeed.
|Anthem Institute-Las Vegas||(NV) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, for profit|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,100||$30,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2013)||64%||90%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2013)||$9,500||$10,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2013)||$3,500||$4,750|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Anthem Institute-Las Vegas is Kaplan College-Las Vegas (1.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 944 students | 1.00 Mi3535 W. Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas,  NV  89102
- 31,023 students | 3.40 Mi6375 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas,  NV  89146
- 988 students | 4.40 Mi3333 East Flamingo Road
Las Vegas,  NV  89121
- 587 students | 8.50 Mi1451 Center Crossing Road
Las Vegas,  NV  89144
- 952 students | 9.50 Mi2350 Corporate Circle
Henderson,  NV  89074
Take advantage of career opportunities in the field of radio broadcasting by starting your training at your local community college.
Being a single parent is difficult (and expensive) but it shouldn't stop you from furthering your education. Read on to learn how to pay for community college as a single parent.
If you're preparing to apply to college, use your summer wisely and complete a few college visits. Read on to learn how to plan and how to get the most from each visit.