Anthem College-Denver (Closed 2014)
- The mission of Cambridge College is to provide quality post-secondary education focused on career success in the field of Health Care while providing a learning environment that inspires our students to realize their full potential.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 54% over five years.
|Anthem College-Denver||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||187 students||1,643 students|
|# Full-Time Students||187 students||742 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,100||$33,100|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Cambridge College - Denver in Aurora, Colorado, which was established in 1994, is owned by High-Tech Institute Inc. Dedicated to both its students and the health care community, Cambridge College is based upon excellence in curriculum, staffing and equipment. The school firmly believes that training in small groups, combined with highly focused programs that meet the needs of today's health care professions, encourages and promotes student success. Cambridge College-Denver consists of 27,880 square feet of floor space, which is divided into classrooms, laboratories, administrative offices and a student break area. Parking is available at no additional charge to the student. All classrooms and labs are designed for a maximum capacity of 30 students. The equipment used for training consists of radiographic imaging and developing equipment, surgical room equipment and instruments, massage therapy tables, medical equipment and computers. Cambridge also has an on-site library. Programs Offered at Cambridge College - Denver includes Criminal Justice, Massage Therapy, Medical Assistant, Medical Billing & Coding, Surgical Technologist and X-ray Technician. Cambridge College-Denver is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- The nearest community college to Anthem College-Denver is Community College of Aurora (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,617 students | 1.10 Mi16000 E CentreTech Pky
Aurora,  CO  80011
- 761 students | 2.30 Mi111 N. Havana Street
Aurora,  CO  80010
- 328 students | 2.80 Mi14280 East Jewell Ave
Aurora,  CO  80012
- 489 students | 3.70 Mi1681 S Dayton St
Denver,  CO  80247
- 208 students | 4.50 Mi3100 South Parker Road
Aurora,  CO  80014
Learn the important role community colleges have take in improving homeland security.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.