Anthem College-Denver (Closed 2014)
- The mission of Cambridge College is to provide quality post-secondary education focused on career success in the field of Health Care while providing a learning environment that inspires our students to realize their full potential.
The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 54% over five years.
|Anthem College-Denver||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||54 staff|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Cambridge College - Denver in Aurora, Colorado, which was established in 1994, is owned by High-Tech Institute Inc. Dedicated to both its students and the health care community, Cambridge College is based upon excellence in curriculum, staffing and equipment. The school firmly believes that training in small groups, combined with highly focused programs that meet the needs of today's health care professions, encourages and promotes student success. Cambridge College-Denver consists of 27,880 square feet of floor space, which is divided into classrooms, laboratories, administrative offices and a student break area. Parking is available at no additional charge to the student. All classrooms and labs are designed for a maximum capacity of 30 students. The equipment used for training consists of radiographic imaging and developing equipment, surgical room equipment and instruments, massage therapy tables, medical equipment and computers. Cambridge also has an on-site library. Programs Offered at Cambridge College - Denver includes Criminal Justice, Massage Therapy, Medical Assistant, Medical Billing & Coding, Surgical Technologist and X-ray Technician. Cambridge College-Denver is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
The nearest community college to Anthem College-Denver is Community College of Aurora (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,981 students | 1.10 Mi16000 E CentreTech Pky
Aurora, CO 80011
(303) 360-4700 1.107,981
- 778 students | 2.30 Mi111 N. Havana Street
Aurora, CO 80010
(303) 861-1151 2.30778
- 251 students | 3.70 Mi1681 S Dayton St
Denver, CO 80247
(303) 751-8700 3.70251
- 1,303 students | 4.30 Mi11194 E 45th Ave
Denver, CO 80239
(844) 768-0290 4.301,303
- 123 students | 6.60 Mi1385 S Colorado Blvd., 5th Floor
Denver, CO 80222
(303) 300-8740 6.60123
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.