Anthem College-Denver (Closed 2014)
- The mission of Cambridge College is to provide quality post-secondary education focused on career success in the field of Health Care while providing a learning environment that inspires our students to realize their full potential.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 54% over five years.
|Anthem College-Denver||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||40 staff|
|Total Enrollment||187 students||1,643 students|
|# Full-Time Students||187 students||742 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2013)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,100||$33,100|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Cambridge College - Denver in Aurora, Colorado, which was established in 1994, is owned by High-Tech Institute Inc. Dedicated to both its students and the health care community, Cambridge College is based upon excellence in curriculum, staffing and equipment. The school firmly believes that training in small groups, combined with highly focused programs that meet the needs of today's health care professions, encourages and promotes student success. Cambridge College-Denver consists of 27,880 square feet of floor space, which is divided into classrooms, laboratories, administrative offices and a student break area. Parking is available at no additional charge to the student. All classrooms and labs are designed for a maximum capacity of 30 students. The equipment used for training consists of radiographic imaging and developing equipment, surgical room equipment and instruments, massage therapy tables, medical equipment and computers. Cambridge also has an on-site library. Programs Offered at Cambridge College - Denver includes Criminal Justice, Massage Therapy, Medical Assistant, Medical Billing & Coding, Surgical Technologist and X-ray Technician. Cambridge College-Denver is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- The nearest community college to Anthem College-Denver is Community College of Aurora (1.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,617 students | 1.10 Mi16000 E CentreTech Pky
Aurora,  CO  80011
- 761 students | 2.30 Mi111 N. Havana Street
Aurora,  CO  80010
- 328 students | 2.80 Mi14280 East Jewell Ave
Aurora,  CO  80012
- 489 students | 3.70 Mi1681 S Dayton St
Denver,  CO  80247
- 208 students | 4.50 Mi3100 South Parker Road
Aurora,  CO  80014
As careers in science, technology, engineering, and math become more prevalent, community colleges are shifting their focus to meet demand and secure their place in a rapidly changing educational landscape.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.