Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||28 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||1||8|
|Total Enrollment||37 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||37 students||507 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||98%||95%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics is Harrison College-Muncie (15.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 236 students | 15.00 Mi411 W Riggin Rd
Muncie,  IN  47303
- 12,400 students | 15.70 Mi4301 S Cowan Rd
Muncie,  IN  47302
- 5,265 students | 28.70 Mi1815 E Morgan St
Kokomo,  IN  46901
- 354 students | 32.10 Mi7205 Shadeland Station
Indianapolis,  IN  46256
- 529 students | 32.10 Mi6612 E 75th St Suite 300
Indianapolis,  IN  46250
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.