Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||28 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||1||8|
|Total Enrollment||37 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||37 students||507 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||98%||95%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics is Harrison College-Muncie (15.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 236 students | 15.00 Mi411 W Riggin Rd
Muncie,  IN  47303
- 12,400 students | 15.80 Mi4301 S Cowan Rd
Muncie,  IN  47302
- 5,265 students | 28.70 Mi1815 E Morgan St
Kokomo,  IN  46901
- 354 students | 32.10 Mi7205 Shadeland Station
Indianapolis,  IN  46256
- 529 students | 32.20 Mi6612 E 75th St Suite 300
Indianapolis,  IN  46250
A career in healthcare is rewarding, recession-proof, and financially lucrative. Consider the 10 hottest healthcare careers today that can be started right from community college.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.