Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has grown by 100% over five years.
|Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||28 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||1||8|
|Total Enrollment||37 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||37 students||507 students|
|% Two or more races||-||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||98%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics is Harrison College-Anderson (13.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 280 students | 13.40 Mi140 E 53rd St
Anderson,  IN  46013
- 236 students | 15.00 Mi411 W Riggin Rd
Muncie,  IN  47303
- 12,400 students | 15.70 Mi4301 S Cowan Rd
Muncie,  IN  47302
- 5,265 students | 28.70 Mi1815 E Morgan St
Kokomo,  IN  46901
- 354 students | 32.10 Mi7205 Shadeland Station
Indianapolis,  IN  46256
Learn more about the factors that can influence whether you graduate from community college.
We offer smart advice to students entering community college this fall to ensure they reap the greatest benefits from their time at the college.
Although Governor Jan Brewer vetoed the bill last year, Arizona lawmakers plan to introduce a new bill allowing guns on college campuses in 2012