Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||28 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||1||8|
|Total Enrollment||37 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||37 students||507 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||98%||95%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics is Harrison College-Muncie (15.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 236 students | 15.00 Mi411 W Riggin Rd
Muncie,  IN  47303
(765) 288-8681 15.00236
- 12,400 students | 15.80 Mi4301 S Cowan Rd
Muncie,  IN  47302
(765) 289-2291 15.8012,400
- 5,265 students | 28.70 Mi1815 E Morgan St
Kokomo,  IN  46901
(765) 459-0561 28.705,265
- 354 students | 32.10 Mi7205 Shadeland Station
Indianapolis,  IN  46256
(317) 813-2300 32.10354
- 529 students | 32.20 Mi6612 E 75th St Suite 300
Indianapolis,  IN  46250
(317) 845-0100 32.20529
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.