Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||28 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||1||8|
|Total Enrollment||37 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||37 students||507 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||98%||95%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics is Harrison College-Muncie (15.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 236 students | 15.00 Mi411 W Riggin Rd
Muncie,  IN  47303
- 12,400 students | 15.70 Mi4301 S Cowan Rd
Muncie,  IN  47302
- 5,265 students | 28.70 Mi1815 E Morgan St
Kokomo,  IN  46901
- 354 students | 32.10 Mi7205 Shadeland Station
Indianapolis,  IN  46256
- 529 students | 32.10 Mi6612 E 75th St Suite 300
Indianapolis,  IN  46250
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.