Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||28 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||1||8|
|Total Enrollment||37 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||37 students||507 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||98%||95%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics is Harrison College-Muncie (15.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 236 students | 15.00 Mi411 W Riggin Rd
Muncie,  IN  47303
- 12,400 students | 15.70 Mi4301 S Cowan Rd
Muncie,  IN  47302
- 5,265 students | 28.70 Mi1815 E Morgan St
Kokomo,  IN  46901
- 354 students | 32.10 Mi7205 Shadeland Station
Indianapolis,  IN  46256
- 529 students | 32.10 Mi6612 E 75th St Suite 300
Indianapolis,  IN  46250
If you are interested in sleep, then a polysomnography career may be right for you. Learn about how you can begin this lucrative career in studying sleep disorders at your local community college.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.