Top Alaska Community Colleges
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 3 top community colleges located throughout Alaska (2 public colleges and 1 private colleges), serving 3,510 students.
- For Alaska community colleges, the average tuition is approximately $3,340 per year for in-state students and $3,340 for out-of-state students. For private community colleges, the average yearly tuition is approximately $19,532 per year (view national tuition costs).
- Alaska community colleges have a diversity score of 0.75, which is higher than the national average of 0.65 (view national diversity statistics).
- Minority enrollment is 63% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 28:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(AK) School Average
Two or more races
Top Alaska Community Colleges by Town (2018-19)
- College Location Students
- 2221 E Northern Lights Blvd Ste 120
Anchorage,  AK 99508
- Narl Facility
Barrow,  AK 99723
- 303 Lowe Street
Valdez,  AK 99686
Take advantage of career opportunities in the field of radio broadcasting by starting your training at your local community college.
Being a single parent is difficult (and expensive) but it shouldn't stop you from furthering your education. Read on to learn how to pay for community college as a single parent.
If you're preparing to apply to college, use your summer wisely and complete a few college visits. Read on to learn how to plan and how to get the most from each visit.