Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
- Learning is our passion. As Northwest Wisconsinï¿½s leader in technical education, WITC creates dynamic opportunities for career preparation and personal effectiveness. We are committed to making each and every experience with us meaningful and professional.
- Enrollment: 2,818 students
- In-state tuition: $4,448
- Out-state tuition: $6,463
- Student:teacher ratio: 5:1
- Minority enrollment: 10%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- WITC is the college of choice for students who wish to pursue associate degrees or technical diplomas, and for those presently employed who wish to advance in their careers through continuing education. In many cases, area employers contract with the college for customized training consisting of specific courses that are developed and taught by WITC instructors at an employer's work site. The college offers 53 technical career programs. Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College is a part of the Wisconsin Technical College System, with four campus locations (Ashland, New Richmond, Rice Lake and Superior), two branch locations (Hayward and Ladysmith), a Learning Center in Spooner, and our administrative headquarters in Shell Lake. The college is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission to grant degrees and certificates.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College cost?
Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College's tuition is approximately $4,448 for In-State students and $6,463 for Out-State students.
What is Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College's ranking?
Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Wisconsin for: Highest completion rates.