Globe University-Eau Claire
- Globe University, formerly known as Globe College, has provided career training since the 19th century. As a student at Globe University, you will learn practical skills; as a graduate, you will be ready for employment. Throughout your time here, you will be part of a community of faculty, staff and students committed to a common goal—professional advancement through higher education. Globe University develops degree and diploma programs with the help of employers to ensure students get the skills and knowledge they need for high-demand careers. Graduates of our programs are ready for employment and need little on-the-job training.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has grown by 44% over five years.
|Globe University-Eau Claire||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||167 staff|
|Total Enrollment||153 students||3,351 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||115 students||1,122 students|
|# Part-Time Students||38 students||2,229 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,500||$34,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,074 students | 4.20 Mi620 W Clairemont Ave
Eau Claire,  WI  54701
- 2,177 students | 52.20 Mi1250 Homer Rd
Winona,  MN  55987
- 4,630 students | 66.40 Mi400 Seventh St. North
La Crosse,  WI  54601
- 183 students | 71.60 Mi2521 Pennington Drive NW
Rochester,  MN  55901
- 5,894 students | 71.60 Mi851 30th Ave SE
Rochester,  MN  55904
June 20, 2018
Explore a trend seen this year, where enrollment rates are stabilizing or even falling at many community colleges around the country.
June 20, 2018
Community college graduation rates may appear to be in dire straits, but what are the real numbers? Could it be that the “successful” students who transfer to four-year universities are considered community college “drop outs” statistically?
June 18, 2018
Community Colleges have existed for more than 100 years and they have changed significantly in that amount of time. Keep reading to learn more about the history of community colleges and how they've changed the face of American public education.