Globe University-Eau Claire
- Globe University, formerly known as Globe College, has provided career training since the 19th century. As a student at Globe University, you will learn practical skills; as a graduate, you will be ready for employment. Throughout your time here, you will be part of a community of faculty, staff and students committed to a common goal—professional advancement through higher education. Globe University develops degree and diploma programs with the help of employers to ensure students get the skills and knowledge they need for high-demand careers. Graduates of our programs are ready for employment and need little on-the-job training.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has grown by 44% over five years.
|Globe University-Eau Claire||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||167 staff|
|Total Enrollment||153 students||3,351 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||115 students||1,122 students|
|# Part-Time Students||38 students||2,229 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,500||$34,300|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,074 students | 4.20 Mi620 W Clairemont Ave
Eau Claire,  WI  54701
- 2,177 students | 52.20 Mi1250 Homer Rd
Winona,  MN  55987
- 4,630 students | 66.40 Mi400 Seventh St. North
La Crosse,  WI  54601
- 183 students | 71.60 Mi2521 Pennington Drive NW
Rochester,  MN  55901
- 5,894 students | 71.60 Mi851 30th Ave SE
Rochester,  MN  55904
February 07, 2018
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
December 21, 2017
Many students start their academic careers at a community college, hoping to transfer to a four-year university, but find themselves missing the mark. Thankfully, a new report surveying university leaders provides ideas on how to help students make the transfer successfully.
December 21, 2017
Learn about the research that shows how participation in community college boosts student performance and success.