Globe University-Eau Claire
Tel: (715) 855-6600
- Globe University, formerly known as Globe College, has provided career training since the 19th century. As a student at Globe University, you will learn practical skills; as a graduate, you will be ready for employment. Throughout your time here, you will be part of a community of faculty, staff and students committed to a common goal—professional advancement through higher education. Globe University develops degree and diploma programs with the help of employers to ensure students get the skills and knowledge they need for high-demand careers. Graduates of our programs are ready for employment and need little on-the-job training.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Globe University-Eau Claire||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||167 staff|
|Total Enrollment||153 students||3,351 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||115 students||1,122 students|
|# Part-Time Students||38 students||2,229 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,500||$33,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Globe University-Eau Claire is Chippewa Valley Technical College (4.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,074 students | 4.10 Mi620 W Clairemont Ave
Eau Claire,  WI  54701
(715) 833-6200 4.106,074
- 2,177 students | 52.50 Mi1250 Homer Rd
Winona,  MN  55987
(507) 453-2700 52.502,177
- 4,630 students | 66.50 Mi400 Seventh St. North
La Crosse,  WI  54601
(608) 785-9200 66.504,630
- 183 students | 71.50 Mi2521 Pennington Drive NW
Rochester,  MN  55901
(507) 536-9500 71.50183
- 5,894 students | 71.60 Mi851 30th Ave SE
Rochester,  MN  55904
(507) 285-7210 71.605,894
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.