Globe University-Eau Claire
- Globe University, formerly known as Globe College, has provided career training since the 19th century. As a student at Globe University, you will learn practical skills; as a graduate, you will be ready for employment. Throughout your time here, you will be part of a community of faculty, staff and students committed to a common goal—professional advancement through higher education. Globe University develops degree and diploma programs with the help of employers to ensure students get the skills and knowledge they need for high-demand careers. Graduates of our programs are ready for employment and need little on-the-job training.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Globe University-Eau Claire||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||13 staff||167 staff|
|Total Enrollment||153 students||3,351 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||23:1|
|# Full-Time Students||115 students||1,122 students|
|# Part-Time Students||38 students||2,229 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,500||$33,700|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Globe University-Eau Claire is Chippewa Valley Technical College (4.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,074 students | 4.20 Mi620 W Clairemont Ave
Eau Claire,  WI  54701
- 2,177 students | 52.20 Mi1250 Homer Rd
Winona,  MN  55987
- 4,630 students | 66.40 Mi400 Seventh St. North
La Crosse,  WI  54601
- 183 students | 71.60 Mi2521 Pennington Drive NW
Rochester,  MN  55901
- 5,894 students | 71.60 Mi851 30th Ave SE
Rochester,  MN  55904
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.