- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Virginia College-Greenville||(SC) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||35 staff||55 staff|
|Total Enrollment||453 students||1,260 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||271 students||726 students|
|# Part-Time Students||182 students||534 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,900||$28,900|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Virginia College-Greenville is Greenville Technical College (2.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,592 students | 2.10 Mi738 S Pleasantburg Dr
Greenville,  SC  29607
- 708 students | 4.20 MiTwo Liberty Square, 75 Beattie Place Ste 100
Greenville,  SC  29601
- 5,495 students | 23.10 Mi107 Community College Drive
Spartanburg,  SC  29303
- 793 students | 23.40 Mi1000 Powell Mill Road
Spartanburg,  SC  29301
- 111 students | 27.40 Mi601 E River Street
Anderson,  SC  29624
Learn about the growing trend of obtaining your bachelor's degree in community college.
In recent years, community colleges have been granted permission to offer four-year degrees. For some, this represents a great opportunity to get an education at an affordable price. But for others, worry with regard to the quality of these newly established programs is a point of concern.
Choosing a college major can be tough, but you also need to think about choosing the right type of degree. Keep reading to learn about the five different types of college degrees and your earning potential for each one.