Vatterott College-St Joseph
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 54% over five years.
|Vatterott College-St Joseph||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||10 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||164 students||1,147 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||164 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||633 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,000||$31,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Vatterott College has a long tradition of excellence since our founding in 1969, and it is this excellence that won us the award of "Best School" by the Missouri Association of Private Career Schools. Classes begin every 10 weeks. Diploma programs range from 13 to 60 weeks. Associate degree programs are 80 or 90 weeks. There is Financial Aid for those who qualify and Career Placement for Vatterott College graduates is also available. Vatterott College is a leader in education, providing hands-on access to IT and other cutting-edge technologies in a collaborative classroom environment. With 17 campuses throughout the Midwest, Vatterott College students learn by working in real-time with the latest technology. The St. Joseph campus offers a range of programs. Programs are Offered at St. Joseph in Cosmetology/Beauty, IT/Computing, Massage, Medical and Office Management. Programs includes Cosmetology (50 Week Day), Cosmetology (60 Week Evening), Computer Technology, Computer System and Network Technology, Massage Therapy, Medical Office Assistant, Medical Assistant, Massage Therapy, Administrative Applications Specialist, Small Business Management and Administrative Office Specialist. The campus is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 289 students | 22.40 Mi1501 W Riley St
Atchison,  KS  66002
- 3,217 students | 24.70 Mi606 W Main
Highland,  KS  66035
- 140 students | 33.70 Mi11500 N Ambassador Ste 221
Kansas City,  MO  64153
- 6,198 students | 45.80 Mi7250 State Ave
Kansas City,  KS  66112
- 474 students | 46.90 Mi608 N 18th St
Kansas City,  KS  66102
(913) 621-8700 46.90474
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.
March 11, 2018
Be surprised by the results from the first ever national community college survey, which found that students value their internet connection more than their instructors!