- Vatterott works to promote a fresh kind of education: training you could use to change the direction of your life. Whether your plan is to become an IT professional or take your place in business operations, enroll in a diesel mechanics program or earn a diploma in paralegal studies, Vatterott can help prepare you for a new career path. The following are the award levels available at the various Vatterott locations. Please note that not all programs are available at all campuses. At Vatterott College, Vatterott Career College, Vatterott Education Center, L’Ecole Culinaire, or The Court Reporting Institute, you could earn a degree or diploma that could equip you with the skills employers are looking for. Through hands-on training from our instructors, flexible program hours and customized career service assistance, Vatterott can help you fit the education you need into your busy schedule.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 31% over five years.
|Vatterott College-Joplin||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||264 students||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||264 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||612 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,100||$31,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,710 students | 19.90 Mi601 Laclede Ave
Neosho,  MO  64850
- 2,274 students | 24.60 Mi200 I St NE
Miami,  OK  74354
- 1,891 students | 45.10 Mi200 S 14th
Parsons,  KS  67357
- 1,816 students | 52.00 Mi2108 S Horton
Fort Scott,  KS  66701
- 269 students | 52.70 Mi1000 W Austin
Nevada,  MO  64772
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.