- Vatterott works to promote a fresh kind of education: training you could use to change the direction of your life. Whether your plan is to become an IT professional or take your place in business operations, enroll in a diesel mechanics program or earn a diploma in paralegal studies, Vatterott can help prepare you for a new career path. The following are the award levels available at the various Vatterott locations. Please note that not all programs are available at all campuses. At Vatterott College, Vatterott Career College, Vatterott Education Center, L’Ecole Culinaire, or The Court Reporting Institute, you could earn a degree or diploma that could equip you with the skills employers are looking for. Through hands-on training from our instructors, flexible program hours and customized career service assistance, Vatterott can help you fit the education you need into your busy schedule.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 31% over five years.
|Vatterott College-Joplin||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||264 students||1,147 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||264 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||633 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,100||$31,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,710 students | 19.90 Mi601 Laclede Ave
Neosho,  MO  64850
- 2,274 students | 24.60 Mi200 I St NE
Miami,  OK  74354
- 1,891 students | 45.10 Mi200 S 14th
Parsons,  KS  67357
- 1,816 students | 52.00 Mi2108 S Horton
Fort Scott,  KS  66701
- 7,715 students | 53.10 MiOne College Drive
Bentonville,  AR  72712
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.
March 11, 2018
Be surprised by the results from the first ever national community college survey, which found that students value their internet connection more than their instructors!