Vatterott College-Appling Farms
- Vatterott continues to grow by offering additional diploma and degree programs, launching new locations, and looking for other opportunities to grow and improve our student services. Vatterott offers programs in the fields of Business, Medical, Technical, Trades, Cosmetology, Dental, Legal, Personal Fitness, and Veterinary, as well as many continuing education opportunities. All programs are industry-relevant and designed to support the Vatterott mission of providing career skills for a better life.
Top Placements (Tennessee)
Listed among the top community colleges in Tennessee for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 30% over five years.
|Vatterott College-Appling Farms||(TN) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||29 staff|
|Total Enrollment||285 students||631 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||41:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||285 students||369 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||262 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,000||$29,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Vatterott College-Appling Farms is L'Ecole Culinaire-Memphis (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 442 students | 2.30 Mi1245 N. Georgetown Parkway
Cordova,  TN  38016
- 1,310 students | 5.90 Mi5100 Poplar Avenue, Suite 132
Memphis,  TN  38137
- 249 students | 11.00 Mi1200 Poplar Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
- 1,170 students | 11.50 Mi1003 Monroe Ave
Memphis,  TN  38104
- 633 students | 11.70 Mi2710 Nonconnah Blvd
Memphis,  TN  38132
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.