Universal Technology College of Puerto Rico
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has grown by 16% over five years.
|Universal Technology College of Puerto Rico||(PR) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||42 staff||45 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||17||16|
|Total Enrollment||412 students||839 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||389 students||701 students|
|# Part-Time Students||23 students||138 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$17,700||$20,500|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||98%||97%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Universal Technology College of Puerto Rico is ICPR Junior College-Mayaguez (17.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 490 students | 17.60 Mi80 West McKinley St
Mayaguez,  PR  00681
- 1,460 students | 28.70 MiArecibo Centro Plz Ave Manuel Perez Aviles
Arecibo,  PR  00612
- 1,385 students | 32.60 MiCarr. # 10 Km. 52.2
Utuado,  PR  00641
- 407 students | 33.10 Mi3 Betances St
Yauco,  PR  00698
- 576 students | 36.40 Mi20 San Patricio
Arecibo,  PR  00614
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.