- Manatee Community College (MCC), with the main campus based in Bradenton, Florida, is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award Associate in Arts, Associate in Applied Science and Associate in Science degrees as well as Certificate program offerings. Noncredit education is offered under MCC's Corporate & Community Development programs.
State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota serves 9,242 students (42% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is higher than the state community college average of 14:1.
Minority enrollment is 44% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the state average of 59%.
- Enrollment: 9,242 students
- In-state tuition: $3,074
- Out-state tuition: $11,606
- Student:teacher ratio: 17:1
- Minority enrollment: 44%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The teacher population of 559 teachers has grown by 133% over five years.
State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota
(FL) Community College Avg.
Four or more years
Four or more years
Private, for profit
The student population of State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota has declined by 15% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five years.
The State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota diversity score of 0.65 is less than the state average of 0.72. The school's diversity has grown by 14% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $3,074 is less than the state average of $3,280. The in-state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $11,606 is more than the state average of $10,578. The out-state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- MCC offers credit and noncredit education including eLearning. Academic degrees include the Associate in Arts, the Associate in Applied Science and the Associate in Science. Noncredit education is offered under Corporate & Community Development. At Manatee Community College, every faculty and staff member has an impact on the quality of the College's educational experience. As such, the College offers its faculty and staff many resources in order to create a warm and supportive work environment. If you are a current MCC employee, you may find the links listed below helpful. More than 50 percent of the college bound high school students in Manatee and Sarasota counties attend MCC each year, with current enrollment nearly 11,000 students. MCC is among the top 100 producers of associate's degrees in the country. Students attend classes at two full-service campuses in Bradenton and Venice, the Center for Innovation and Technology at Lakewood Ranch, many business and public sector sites throughout the community, and from their homes via eLearning opportunities.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota cost?
State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota's tuition is approximately $3,074 for In-State students and $11,606 for Out-State students.
Want to Lose Weight? How Your Community College Can Help
If you are looking to shed extra weight, your best source of support may be your community college. Learn about dieting programs, support groups, and even classes to help you get healthy.
How Community Colleges are Inspiring Young Girls to Soar to Success
Learn about how community colleges are introducing programs that inspire young girls to achieve more academically, socially, and emotionally.
July 16, 2023Careers: Sustainable Agriculture
Discover the promising world of sustainable agriculture and explore the diverse careers it offers for those passionate about building a greener future. From eco-friendly farming practices and cutting-edge agri-tech to impactful roles in supply chain management and impact investment, this article sheds light on how professionals in sustainable agriculture are shaping a more sustainable and resilient global food system.