Southwestern Oregon Community College
- The mission of Southwestern Oregon Community College is to provide quality education that helps students achieve their goals. Our programs prepare people to be employable, value life-long learning, and function as good citizens in a rapidly changing world.
- Enrollment: 2,053 students
- In-state tuition: $5,355
- Out-state tuition: $5,355
- Student:teacher ratio: 7:1
- Minority enrollment: 37%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Southwestern delivers real-world education and training essential for a highly skilled workforce. Southwestern is located within two miles of the Pacific Ocean in an area of scenic beauty and mild climate. The 153-acre institution lies completely within the city of Coos Bay and is bordered on the north and east by the city of North Bend. Southwestern offers Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer, Associate of Science, Associate of Applied Science, One year certificates of completion and less than one year certificates of completion. Southwestern Oregon Community College (Southwestern) is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges.