Southwestern Oregon Community College
- The mission of Southwestern Oregon Community College is to provide quality education that helps students achieve their goals. Our programs prepare people to be employable, value life-long learning, and function as good citizens in a rapidly changing world.
|Southwestern Oregon Community College||(OR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||278 staff||221 staff|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
- Southwestern delivers real-world education and training essential for a highly skilled workforce. Southwestern is located within two miles of the Pacific Ocean in an area of scenic beauty and mild climate. The 153-acre institution lies completely within the city of Coos Bay and is bordered on the north and east by the city of North Bend. Southwestern offers Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer, Associate of Science, Associate of Applied Science, One year certificates of completion and less than one year certificates of completion. Southwestern Oregon Community College (Southwestern) is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,458 students | 46.70 Mi1140 Umpqua College Rd.
Roseburg, OR 97470
(541) 440-4600 46.702,458
- 8,861 students | 74.40 Mi4000 E 30th Ave
Eugene, OR 97405
(541) 463-3000 74.408,861
- 4,634 students | 80.40 Mi3345 Redwood Hwy
Grants Pass, OR 97527
(541) 956-7501 80.404,634
- 452 students | 82.40 Mi400 SE College Way
Newport, OR 97366
(541) 265-2283 82.40452
- 5,533 students | 100.20 Mi6500 Pacific Blvd SW
Albany, OR 97321
(541) 917-4999 100.205,533