Rogue Community College
Tel: (541) 956-7501
Rogue Community College Photo #2 - The RCC Redwood Campus in Josephine County is located on 84 wooded acres just outside the city of Grants Pass. Programs of study include college transfer, a vibrant fine and theater arts program, plus automotive, early childhood education, and nursing programs.
Rogue Community College Photo #3 - The RCC/SOU Higher Education Center, which opened in 2008, is a one-of a kind facility in Oregon. Jointly owned and occupied by RCC and Southern Oregon University, it facilitates easy transfer from RCC to the university.
- Rogue Community College makes an outstanding choice for students seeking a progressive, collegial and responsive teaching and learning community. The college provides accessible, affordable, quality classes and career pathways to enhance employability, and connects students with workforce opportunities.
The teacher population of 201 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Rogue Community College||(OR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||201 staff||105 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- RCC is a fully accredited and comprehensive two-year community college. Rogue offers academic and professional technical programs, college transfer courses, basic skills programs for adults, plus personal enrichment and continuing education classes. Rogue offers five associate degrees and 50 career and technical programs. Classes are offered day, evening, weekends and online to fit the schedules of busy people.The college has three campuses; two in Jackson County and one in Josephine County.
The nearest community college to Rogue Community College is Umpqua Community College (56.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,703 students | 56.00 Mi1140 Umpqua College Rd.
Roseburg,  OR  97470
(541) 440-4600 56.002,703
- 2,157 students | 80.40 Mi1988 Newmark Ave
Coos Bay,  OR  97420
(541) 888-2525 80.402,157
- 1,677 students | 86.30 Mi800 College Ave
Weed,  CA  96094
(530) 938-5555 86.301,677
- 1,343 students | 87.90 Mi7390 S 6th Street
Klamath Falls,  OR  97603
(541) 882-3521 87.901,343
- 9,029 students | 111.90 Mi4000 E 30th Ave
Eugene,  OR  97405
(541) 463-3000 111.909,029
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.