Rogue Community College Photo #2 - The RCC Redwood Campus in Josephine County is located on 84 wooded acres just outside the city of Grants Pass. Programs of study include college transfer, a vibrant fine and theater arts program, plus automotive, early childhood education, and nursing programs.
Rogue Community College Photo #3 - The RCC/SOU Higher Education Center, which opened in 2008, is a one-of a kind facility in Oregon. Jointly owned and occupied by RCC and Southern Oregon University, it facilitates easy transfer from RCC to the university.
- Rogue Community College makes an outstanding choice for students seeking a progressive, collegial and responsive teaching and learning community. The college provides accessible, affordable, quality classes and career pathways to enhance employability, and connects students with workforce opportunities.
Rogue Community College serves 3,765 students (43% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is lower than the state community college average of 13:1.
Minority enrollment is 29% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the state average of 37%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 3,765 students
- In-state tuition: $3,825
- Out-state tuition: $4,545
- Student:teacher ratio: 9:1
- Minority enrollment: 29%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Rogue Community College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Oregon for:
The teacher population of 407 teachers has grown by 102% over five years.
Rogue Community College
(OR) Community College Avg.
At least 2 but less than 4 years
At least 2 but less than 4 years
The student population of Rogue Community College has declined by 18% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five years.
The Rogue Community College diversity score of 0.47 is less than the state average of 0.57. The school's diversity has declined by 7% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $3,825 is less than the state average of $4,694. The in-state tuition has declined by 12% over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $4,545 is less than the state average of $7,748. The out-state tuition has declined by 12% over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- RCC is a fully accredited and comprehensive two-year community college. Rogue offers academic and professional technical programs, college transfer courses, basic skills programs for adults, plus personal enrichment and continuing education classes. Rogue offers five associate degrees and 50 career and technical programs. Classes are offered day, evening, weekends and online to fit the schedules of busy people.The college has three campuses; two in Jackson County and one in Josephine County.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Rogue Community College cost?
Rogue Community College's tuition is approximately $3,825 for In-State students and $4,545 for Out-State students.
What is Rogue Community College's ranking?
Rogue Community College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Oregon for: Least expensive tuition and Percent of students receiving financial aid.
Microcredentials: Tailoring Learning Journeys in Robotics
Micro-credentials offer a unique opportunity for adult learners to tailor their learning journeys to their specific needs and career aspirations. In this article we explore micro-credentials in robotics.
How To Pay For A Community College Education
We look in-depth at how you can pay for a community college education.
April 07, 2023Spring 2023: Top 10 Job Fields
The job market is changing at warp speed. Find out which job fields are the most promising for community college graduates.