Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College Photo #2 - The RCC/SOU Higher Education Center, which opened in 2008, is a one-of a kind facility in Oregon. Jointly owned and occupied by RCC and Southern Oregon University, it facilitates easy transfer from RCC to the university.
Rogue Community College Photo #3 - The RCC Riverside Campus in downtown Medford focuses on college transfer programs. An active student government and frequent interaction between the college and the business community ads to the vibrancy of this urban campus.
- Rogue Community College makes an outstanding choice for students seeking a progressive, collegial and responsive teaching and learning community. The college provides accessible, affordable, quality classes and career pathways to enhance employability, and connects students with workforce opportunities.
- The teacher population of 201 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Rogue Community College||(OR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||201 staff||105 staff|
|Total Enrollment||5,099 students||2,071 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,928 students||844 students|
|# Part-Time Students||3,171 students||1,227 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,100||$32,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- RCC is a fully accredited and comprehensive two-year community college. Rogue offers academic and professional technical programs, college transfer courses, basic skills programs for adults, plus personal enrichment and continuing education classes. Rogue offers five associate degrees and 50 career and technical programs. Classes are offered day, evening, weekends and online to fit the schedules of busy people.The college has three campuses; two in Jackson County and one in Josephine County.
- The nearest community college to Rogue Community College is Umpqua Community College (56.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,392 students | 56.00 Mi1140 College Rd.
Roseburg,  OR  97470
- 2,316 students | 80.60 Mi1988 Newmark Ave
Coos Bay,  OR  97420
- 2,060 students | 86.10 Mi800 College Ave
Weed,  CA  96094
- 1,343 students | 87.70 Mi7390 South Sixth Street
Klamath Falls,  OR  97603
- 26,215 students | 111.80 Mi4000 E 30th Ave
Eugene,  OR  97405
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.