Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College Photo #2 - The RCC Redwood Campus in Josephine County is located on 84 wooded acres just outside the city of Grants Pass. Programs of study include college transfer, a vibrant fine and theater arts program, plus automotive, early childhood education, and nursing programs.
Rogue Community College Photo #3 - The RCC/SOU Higher Education Center, which opened in 2008, is a one-of a kind facility in Oregon. Jointly owned and occupied by RCC and Southern Oregon University, it facilitates easy transfer from RCC to the university.
- Rogue Community College makes an outstanding choice for students seeking a progressive, collegial and responsive teaching and learning community. The college provides accessible, affordable, quality classes and career pathways to enhance employability, and connects students with workforce opportunities.
- The teacher population of 201 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Rogue Community College||(OR) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||201 staff||105 staff|
|Total Enrollment||5,099 students||2,071 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,928 students||844 students|
|# Part-Time Students||3,171 students||1,227 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,100||$32,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- RCC is a fully accredited and comprehensive two-year community college. Rogue offers academic and professional technical programs, college transfer courses, basic skills programs for adults, plus personal enrichment and continuing education classes. Rogue offers five associate degrees and 50 career and technical programs. Classes are offered day, evening, weekends and online to fit the schedules of busy people.The college has three campuses; two in Jackson County and one in Josephine County.
- The nearest community college to Rogue Community College is Umpqua Community College (56.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,392 students | 56.00 Mi1140 College Rd.
Roseburg,  OR  97470
- 2,316 students | 80.60 Mi1988 Newmark Ave
Coos Bay,  OR  97420
- 2,060 students | 86.10 Mi800 College Ave
Weed,  CA  96094
- 1,343 students | 87.70 Mi7390 South Sixth Street
Klamath Falls,  OR  97603
- 26,215 students | 111.80 Mi4000 E 30th Ave
Eugene,  OR  97405
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.