Southwestern College (Santa Fe)
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Southwestern College (Santa Fe)||(NM) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||72 staff|
|Total Enrollment||162 students||1,793 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||103 students||604 students|
|# Part-Time Students||59 students||1,189 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Southwestern College (Santa Fe) is Santa Fe Community College (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,242 students | 3.80 Mi6401 Richards Ave
Santa Fe,  NM  87508
- 848 students | 22.80 Mi4000 University Dr
Los Alamos,  NM  87544
- 1,371 students | 25.30 Mi921 Paseo de Onate
Espanola,  NM  87532
- 1,440 students | 45.80 Mi336 Luna Drive
Las Vegas,  NM  87701
- 892 students | 47.70 Mi4400 Cutler Avenue NE
Albuquerque,  NM  87110
As careers in science, technology, engineering, and math become more prevalent, community colleges are shifting their focus to meet demand and secure their place in a rapidly changing educational landscape.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.