Santa Ana College
- The teacher population of 444 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Santa Ana College||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||444 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||29,590 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||67:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||4,948 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||24,642 students||5,903 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,000||$34,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Santa Ana College founded in 1915, is a comprehensive community college preparing students for the workplace as well as to transfer to four-year higher learning institutions. Students may earn an associate degree certificate. For those willing to commit to high academic achievement, honors courses are offered. The college also assists students in gaining basic skills and technology proficiency so they can pursue other goals. It is located at the corner of West 17th Street and Bristol in Santa Ana on about 58 acres. Santa Ana College is a public institution committed to the growth and development of its community. In September 2005, SAC will be celebrating its 90th anniversary touting its tradition of academic excellence and cultural diversity. Whether it is for university transfer preparation, career training, or personal development, Santa Ana College is your best choice for advancement! SAC has a reputation for excellence and is continually ranked a state leader for the number of students who transfer each year to a university. We are a top-of-mind choice when it comes to career preparation in fields that are in high demand such as nursing and fire technology. Or, if you are looking to upgrade your current skills, we can help with that, too. Visit us online or in person and see what makes us the best choice.
- The nearest community college to Santa Ana College is Career College of California (1.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 194 students | 1.40 Mi201 E. 4th Street, Suite 200
Santa Ana,  CA  92701
- 651 students | 1.80 Mi702 W Town and Country Rd
Orange,  CA  92868
- 342 students | 2.10 Mi2011 W. Chapman Avenue
Orange,  CA  92868
- 974 students | 3.20 Mi12951 Euclid Street, Suite 101
Garden Grove,  CA  92840
- 24,886 students | 3.80 Mi11460 Warner Ave.
Fountain Valley,  CA  92708
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
Going to college is hard work but it’s even more challenging for nontraditional students who are working or raising a family at the same time. If you’re considering community college to improve your life or further your career, here’s everything you need to know.
Many students enter community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year college or university. Unfortunately, the path can be fraught with challenges. Articulation agreements between schools help students navigate the pitfalls to ensure an easier, more successful transition.