Santa Ana College
The teacher population of 444 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Santa Ana College||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||444 staff||149 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Santa Ana College founded in 1915, is a comprehensive community college preparing students for the workplace as well as to transfer to four-year higher learning institutions. Students may earn an associate degree certificate. For those willing to commit to high academic achievement, honors courses are offered. The college also assists students in gaining basic skills and technology proficiency so they can pursue other goals. It is located at the corner of West 17th Street and Bristol in Santa Ana on about 58 acres. Santa Ana College is a public institution committed to the growth and development of its community. In September 2005, SAC will be celebrating its 90th anniversary touting its tradition of academic excellence and cultural diversity. Whether it is for university transfer preparation, career training, or personal development, Santa Ana College is your best choice for advancement! SAC has a reputation for excellence and is continually ranked a state leader for the number of students who transfer each year to a university. We are a top-of-mind choice when it comes to career preparation in fields that are in high demand such as nursing and fire technology. Or, if you are looking to upgrade your current skills, we can help with that, too. Visit us online or in person and see what makes us the best choice.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 338 students | 2.10 Mi702 W Town and Country Rd
Orange, CA 92868
(714) 437-9697 2.10338
- 221 students | 2.10 Mi2011 W. Chapman Avenue
Orange, CA 92868
(714) 867-5009 2.10221
- 589 students | 3.00 Mi12951 Euclid Street, Suite 101
Garden Grove, CA 92840
(714) 703-1900 3.00589
- 23,192 students | 3.80 Mi11460 Warner Ave.
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 546-7600 3.8023,192
- n/a students | 3.90 Mi1360 S Anaheim Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92805
(714) 758-1500 3.90n/a
A bond measure that would have provided funds for community college expansion and renovation went down in San Mateo County, and we’ll look at how community college officials will handle the loss.
Once merely an afterthought in education, early education may finally be getting the critical attention it deserves. Learn more about how community colleges are playing a role in discovering the value of comprehensive training in early education.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?