Santa Ana College
The teacher population of 444 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Santa Ana College||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||444 staff||134 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Santa Ana College founded in 1915, is a comprehensive community college preparing students for the workplace as well as to transfer to four-year higher learning institutions. Students may earn an associate degree certificate. For those willing to commit to high academic achievement, honors courses are offered. The college also assists students in gaining basic skills and technology proficiency so they can pursue other goals. It is located at the corner of West 17th Street and Bristol in Santa Ana on about 58 acres. Santa Ana College is a public institution committed to the growth and development of its community. In September 2005, SAC will be celebrating its 90th anniversary touting its tradition of academic excellence and cultural diversity. Whether it is for university transfer preparation, career training, or personal development, Santa Ana College is your best choice for advancement! SAC has a reputation for excellence and is continually ranked a state leader for the number of students who transfer each year to a university. We are a top-of-mind choice when it comes to career preparation in fields that are in high demand such as nursing and fire technology. Or, if you are looking to upgrade your current skills, we can help with that, too. Visit us online or in person and see what makes us the best choice.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 338 students | 2.10 Mi702 W Town and Country Rd
Orange,  CA  92868
(714) 437-9697 2.10338
- 221 students | 2.10 Mi2011 W. Chapman Avenue
Orange,  CA  92868
(714) 867-5009 2.10221
- 609 students | 3.00 Mi12951 Euclid Street, Suite 101
Garden Grove,  CA  92840
(714) 703-1900 3.00609
- 24,886 students | 3.80 Mi11460 Warner Ave.
Fountain Valley,  CA  92708
(714) 546-7600 3.8024,886
- n/a students | 3.90 Mi1360 S Anaheim Blvd
Anaheim,  CA  92805
(714) 758-1500 3.90n/a
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.