San Joaquin Valley College-Online
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|San Joaquin Valley College-Online||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||953 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||43:1||44:1|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,900||$35,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to San Joaquin Valley College-Online is College of the Sequoias (2.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,647 students | 2.00 Mi915 S. Mooney Blvd
Visalia,  CA  93277
- 1,608 students | 2.00 Mi8344 W Mineral King Ave
Visalia,  CA  93291
- 14,633 students | 20.50 Mi995 N Reed Ave
Reedley,  CA  93654
- 3,976 students | 26.30 Mi555 College Avenue
Lemoore,  CA  93245
- 3,853 students | 26.70 Mi100 E College Ave
Porterville,  CA  93257
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.