San Joaquin Valley College-Online
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|San Joaquin Valley College-Online||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||953 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||43:1||44:1|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$33,900||$35,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to San Joaquin Valley College-Online is College of the Sequoias (2.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 10,647 students | 2.00 Mi915 S. Mooney Blvd
Visalia,  CA  93277
- 1,608 students | 2.00 Mi8344 W Mineral King Ave
Visalia,  CA  93291
- 14,633 students | 20.50 Mi995 N Reed Ave
Reedley,  CA  93654
- 3,976 students | 26.30 Mi555 College Avenue
Lemoore,  CA  93245
- 3,853 students | 26.70 Mi100 E College Ave
Porterville,  CA  93257
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.