San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno Aviation
- San Joaquin Valley College’s (SJVC) Aviation Maintenance Technology (AMT) program gives you the skills and technical knowledge to perform aircraft, airframe and powerplant overhaul. Hands-on training in the hangar includes maintenance, servicing, troubleshooting and repair of powerplant systems and components. SJVC's Aviation Maintenance Technology courses are available at our special Aviation Campus in Fresno, California. Located by the Fresno Yosemite International Airport this program has students on-site and getting hands-on experience working on aircrafts.
|San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno Aviation||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||- staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||-||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||1,613 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,900||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||93%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$19,180||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$8,750||$4,750|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno Aviation is Kaplan College-Fresno (2.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 272 students | 2.50 Mi44 Shaw Avenue, Rodeo Plaza
Clovis,  CA  93612
- 22,307 students | 4.00 Mi1101 E. University Ave
Fresno,  CA  93741
- 1,509 students | 4.30 Mi564 W Herndon
Clovis,  CA  93612
- n/a students | 4.90 Mi295 East Sierra Avenue
Fresno,  CA  93710
- 14,633 students | 18.90 Mi995 N Reed Ave
Reedley,  CA  93654
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.