San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno Aviation
- San Joaquin Valley College’s (SJVC) Aviation Maintenance Technology (AMT) program gives you the skills and technical knowledge to perform aircraft, airframe and powerplant overhaul. Hands-on training in the hangar includes maintenance, servicing, troubleshooting and repair of powerplant systems and components. SJVC's Aviation Maintenance Technology courses are available at our special Aviation Campus in Fresno, California. Located by the Fresno Yosemite International Airport this program has students on-site and getting hands-on experience working on aircrafts.
|San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno Aviation||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||- staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||-||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||1,613 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,900||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||93%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$19,180||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$8,750||$4,750|
Source: 2013 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno Aviation is Fresno City College (4.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 22,307 students | 4.00 Mi1101 E. University Ave
Fresno,  CA  93741
- 1,509 students | 4.30 Mi564 W Herndon
Clovis,  CA  93612
- n/a students | 4.90 Mi295 East Sierra Avenue
Fresno,  CA  93710
- 14,633 students | 18.90 Mi995 N Reed Ave
Reedley,  CA  93654
- 3,976 students | 33.80 Mi555 College Avenue
Lemoore,  CA  93245
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.