San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno Aviation
Top Ranked (2021-22): View Rankings
Tel: (559) 453-0123
- San Joaquin Valley College’s (SJVC) Aviation Maintenance Technology (AMT) program gives you the skills and technical knowledge to perform aircraft, airframe and powerplant overhaul. Hands-on training in the hangar includes maintenance, servicing, troubleshooting and repair of powerplant systems and components. SJVC's Aviation Maintenance Technology courses are available at our special Aviation Campus in Fresno, California. Located by the Fresno Yosemite International Airport this program has students on-site and getting hands-on experience working on aircrafts.
The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 200% over five years.
|San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno Aviation||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||149 staff|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||93%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$19,180||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$8,750||$4,750|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno Aviation is Fresno City College (4.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 24,366 students | 4.00 Mi1101 E. University Ave
Fresno, CA 93741
(559) 442-4600 4.0024,366
- 1,133 students | 4.20 Mi564 W Herndon
Clovis, CA 93612
(559) 297-4500 4.201,133
- 539 students | 4.80 Mi295 East Sierra Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
(559) 448-8282 4.80539
- 7,765 students | 7.50 Mi10309 North Willow Avenue
Fresno, CA 93730
(559) 325-5200 7.507,765
- 11,189 students | 19.10 Mi995 N Reed Ave
Reedley, CA 93654
(559) 638-0300 19.1011,189
Learn about the dazzling jewelry programs and certificates that are available at your local community college campus.
Calling all tech-lovers! A new survey by Republic’s Center for Digital Education and Converge Online has ranked the community colleges that most effectively integrate digital technology into daily campus life.
Veteran Charles Wittington, a community college student, wrote about his killing addiction and was subsequently banned from campus. Was he entitled through free speech to express his opinion, or is campus safety more important? Weigh in on the controversy.