Rosedale Bible College
- The mission of Rosedale Bible College is to provide an evangelical junior Bible college education in the Anabaptist/Mennonite tradition, equipping students to grow spiritually and academically and to serve effectively in the church and society. The goal of student life at RBC is to create a campus community which fosters dynamic faith in and obedience to Jesus Christ. The college is committed to academic excellence as well as to nurturing a campus atmosphere that encourages concentration on spiritual growth and discipline. RBC is accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education. ABHE is recognized as a national accrediting agency by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), and the Commission on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation (CORPA).
The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Rosedale Bible College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Other Fields||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||1 staff||39 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Rosedale Bible College is Ohio Business College-Hilliard (17.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 178 students | 17.70 Mi4525 Trueman Blvd
Hilliard, OH 43026
(614) 891-5030 17.70178
- 5,704 students | 21.90 Mi570 E Leffel Ln
Springfield, OH 45501
(937) 325-0691 21.905,704
- 329 students | 25.80 Mi1880 E. Dublin - Granville Rd. - Ste 100
Columbus, OH 43229
(800) 954-4274 25.80329
- 22,719 students | 26.00 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus, OH 43215
(614) 287-5353 26.0022,719
- 324 students | 29.10 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus, OH 43219
(614) 416-6200 29.10324
In spite of the recession, composite technicians are in high demand. Learn about this green career and how you can get the training for the available jobs in just weeks.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.