Rosedale Bible College
- The mission of Rosedale Bible College is to provide an evangelical junior Bible college education in the Anabaptist/Mennonite tradition, equipping students to grow spiritually and academically and to serve effectively in the church and society. The goal of student life at RBC is to create a campus community which fosters dynamic faith in and obedience to Jesus Christ. The college is committed to academic excellence as well as to nurturing a campus atmosphere that encourages concentration on spiritual growth and discipline. RBC is accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education. ABHE is recognized as a national accrediting agency by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), and the Commission on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation (CORPA).
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Rosedale Bible College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||1 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||57 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||57:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||43 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||14 students||284 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||180|
|% Two or more races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Rosedale Bible College is Ohio Business College-Hilliard (17.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 178 students | 17.70 Mi4525 Trueman Blvd
Hilliard,  OH  43026
(614) 891-5030 17.70178
- 5,969 students | 21.90 Mi570 E Leffel Ln
Springfield,  OH  45501
(937) 325-0691 21.905,969
- 329 students | 25.80 Mi1880 E. Dublin - Granville Rd. - Ste 100
Columbus,  OH  43229
(800) 954-4274 25.80329
- 22,719 students | 26.00 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
(614) 287-5353 26.0022,719
- 443 students | 29.10 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
(614) 416-6200 29.10443
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.