Rosedale Bible College
- The mission of Rosedale Bible College is to provide an evangelical junior Bible college education in the Anabaptist/Mennonite tradition, equipping students to grow spiritually and academically and to serve effectively in the church and society. The goal of student life at RBC is to create a campus community which fosters dynamic faith in and obedience to Jesus Christ. The college is committed to academic excellence as well as to nurturing a campus atmosphere that encourages concentration on spiritual growth and discipline. RBC is accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education. ABHE is recognized as a national accrediting agency by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), and the Commission on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation (CORPA).
The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Rosedale Bible College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||1 staff||35 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Rosedale Bible College is Ohio Business College-Hilliard (17.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 178 students | 17.70 Mi4525 Trueman Blvd
Hilliard,  OH  43026
(614) 891-5030 17.70178
- 5,969 students | 21.90 Mi570 E Leffel Ln
Springfield,  OH  45501
(937) 325-0691 21.905,969
- 329 students | 25.80 Mi1880 E. Dublin - Granville Rd. - Ste 100
Columbus,  OH  43229
(800) 954-4274 25.80329
- 22,719 students | 26.00 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
(614) 287-5353 26.0022,719
- 443 students | 29.10 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
(614) 416-6200 29.10443
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!