Rosedale Bible College
- The mission of Rosedale Bible College is to provide an evangelical junior Bible college education in the Anabaptist/Mennonite tradition, equipping students to grow spiritually and academically and to serve effectively in the church and society. The goal of student life at RBC is to create a campus community which fosters dynamic faith in and obedience to Jesus Christ. The college is committed to academic excellence as well as to nurturing a campus atmosphere that encourages concentration on spiritual growth and discipline. RBC is accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education. ABHE is recognized as a national accrediting agency by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), and the Commission on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation (CORPA).
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Rosedale Bible College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||1 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||57 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||57:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||43 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||14 students||284 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||180|
|% Two or more races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Rosedale Bible College is Ohio Business College-Hilliard (17.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 178 students | 17.70 Mi4525 Trueman Blvd
Hilliard,  OH  43026
- 5,969 students | 21.90 Mi570 E Leffel Ln
Springfield,  OH  45501
- 329 students | 25.80 Mi1880 E. Dublin - Granville Rd. - Ste 100
Columbus,  OH  43229
- 22,719 students | 26.00 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
- 443 students | 29.10 Mi2469 Stelzer Road
Columbus,  OH  43219
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.