Rosedale Bible College
- The mission of Rosedale Bible College is to provide an evangelical junior Bible college education in the Anabaptist/Mennonite tradition, equipping students to grow spiritually and academically and to serve effectively in the church and society. The goal of student life at RBC is to create a campus community which fosters dynamic faith in and obedience to Jesus Christ. The college is committed to academic excellence as well as to nurturing a campus atmosphere that encourages concentration on spiritual growth and discipline. RBC is accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education. ABHE is recognized as a national accrediting agency by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), and the Commission on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation (CORPA).
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Rosedale Bible College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||1 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||57 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||57:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||43 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||14 students||284 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||180|
|% Two or more races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Rosedale Bible College is Clark State Community College (21.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,969 students | 21.90 Mi570 E Leffel Ln
Springfield,  OH  45501
- 366 students | 25.60 Mi150 E. Gay St.
Columbus,  OH  43215
- 178 students | 25.90 Mi4525 Trueman Blvd
Hilliard,  OH  43026
- 329 students | 25.90 Mi1880 E. Dublin - Granville Rd. - Ste 100
Columbus,  OH  43229
- 22,719 students | 26.00 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.