Rosedale Bible College
- The mission of Rosedale Bible College is to provide an evangelical junior Bible college education in the Anabaptist/Mennonite tradition, equipping students to grow spiritually and academically and to serve effectively in the church and society. The goal of student life at RBC is to create a campus community which fosters dynamic faith in and obedience to Jesus Christ. The college is committed to academic excellence as well as to nurturing a campus atmosphere that encourages concentration on spiritual growth and discipline. RBC is accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education. ABHE is recognized as a national accrediting agency by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), and the Commission on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation (CORPA).
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Rosedale Bible College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||1 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||57 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||57:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||43 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||14 students||284 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||-||180|
|% Two or more races||-|
|College Completion Rate|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Rosedale Bible College is Clark State Community College (21.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,969 students | 21.90 Mi570 E Leffel Ln
Springfield,  OH  45501
- 178 students | 25.90 Mi4525 Trueman Blvd
Hilliard,  OH  43026
- 329 students | 25.90 Mi1880 E. Dublin - Granville Rd. - Ste 100
Columbus,  OH  43229
- 22,719 students | 26.00 Mi550 E Spring St
Columbus,  OH  43215
- 56 students | 27.20 Mi5665 Forest Hills Blvd
Dayton,  OH  45420
If you are interested in sleep, then a polysomnography career may be right for you. Learn about how you can begin this lucrative career in studying sleep disorders at your local community college.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.