Remington College-North Houston Campus
- Remington College-North Houston Campus has trained many skilled and professional graduates to help meet the needs of local employers. Our mission is to help prepare graduates for entry-level employment by providing them with practical, hands-on training. To that end, we are in regular contact with Houston area employers to make sure that the training we offer is current and in demand. We invite employers to the Houston college Campus to review our facilities and equipment. We also ask for their feedback on courses and programs and on trends in their particular fields. Remington College-North Houston Campus is also actively involved in the community. As a member of the North Houston-Greenspoint Chamber of Commerce, the Campus and its staff members participate in numerous events and initiatives designed to promote and enhance the North Houston-Greenspoint area. We also host blood drives and food drives to help meet the needs of our growing local community.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-North Houston Campus||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||28 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||415 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||415 students||1,055 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,400||$33,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-North Houston Campus is Texas School of Business-North Houston Campus (2.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 334 students | 2.60 Mi711 East Airtex Dr
Houston,  TX  77073
- 228 students | 2.90 Mi415 Barren Springs Dr
Houston,  TX  77090
- 1,998 students | 3.00 Mi721 Lock Haven Dr.
Houston,  TX  77073
- 430 students | 9.00 Mi7070 Allensby
Houston,  TX  77022
- 1,402 students | 10.50 Mi240 Northwest Mall
Houston,  TX  77092
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.