Remington College-North Houston Campus
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (281) 885-4450
- Remington College-North Houston Campus has trained many skilled and professional graduates to help meet the needs of local employers. Our mission is to help prepare graduates for entry-level employment by providing them with practical, hands-on training. To that end, we are in regular contact with Houston area employers to make sure that the training we offer is current and in demand. We invite employers to the Houston college Campus to review our facilities and equipment. We also ask for their feedback on courses and programs and on trends in their particular fields. Remington College-North Houston Campus is also actively involved in the community. As a member of the North Houston-Greenspoint Chamber of Commerce, the Campus and its staff members participate in numerous events and initiatives designed to promote and enhance the North Houston-Greenspoint area. We also host blood drives and food drives to help meet the needs of our growing local community.
The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-North Houston Campus||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||28 staff||121 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
Profile last updated:
The nearest community college to Remington College-North Houston Campus is Commonwealth Institute of Funeral Service (3.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 205 students | 3.00 Mi415 Barren Springs Dr
Houston,  TX  77090
(281) 873-0262 3.00205
- 339 students | 9.00 Mi7070 Allensby
Houston,  TX  77022
(713) 358-5070 9.00339
- 1,552 students | 10.40 Mi240 Northwest Mall
Houston,  TX  77092
(713) 425-3100 10.401,552
- 947 students | 13.80 MiRiver Oaks Plaza, 4140 Southwest Freeway
Houston,  TX  77027
(713) 623-2040 13.80947
- 57,200 students | 14.40 Mi3100 Main Street
Houston,  TX  77002
(877) 422-6111 14.4057,200
After serving our country in the Armed Forces, many veterans find themselves unsupported by community colleges. Thankfully, several campuses are hoping to change the landscape of support for veterans.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.