Remington College-North Houston Campus
- Remington College-North Houston Campus has trained many skilled and professional graduates to help meet the needs of local employers. Our mission is to help prepare graduates for entry-level employment by providing them with practical, hands-on training. To that end, we are in regular contact with Houston area employers to make sure that the training we offer is current and in demand. We invite employers to the Houston college Campus to review our facilities and equipment. We also ask for their feedback on courses and programs and on trends in their particular fields. Remington College-North Houston Campus is also actively involved in the community. As a member of the North Houston-Greenspoint Chamber of Commerce, the Campus and its staff members participate in numerous events and initiatives designed to promote and enhance the North Houston-Greenspoint area. We also host blood drives and food drives to help meet the needs of our growing local community.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-North Houston Campus||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||28 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||415 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||415 students||1,055 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,400||$33,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-North Houston Campus is Texas School of Business-North Houston Campus (2.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 334 students | 2.60 Mi711 East Airtex Dr
Houston,  TX  77073
- 228 students | 2.90 Mi415 Barren Springs Dr
Houston,  TX  77090
- 1,998 students | 3.00 Mi721 Lock Haven Dr.
Houston,  TX  77073
- 430 students | 9.00 Mi7070 Allensby
Houston,  TX  77022
- 1,552 students | 10.50 Mi240 Northwest Mall
Houston,  TX  77092
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.