Remington College-Baton Rouge Campus
Tel: (225) 236-3200
- Remington CollegeBaton Rouge Campus has trained many graduates to help meet the staffing needs of local employers in the greater Baton Rouge area.(1) Were in regular touch with area employers to make sure that the training we offer is current and in demand. We invite employers to our Baton Rouge college Campus to gather their feedback on our courses and programs and to talk about current and future trends in their fields. We also ask them to review our facilities and equipment to ensure that theyre in line with current needs.
The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Baton Rouge Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Technical Professions||Associate's--Public Urban-serving Multicampus|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||26 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
Profile last updated:
The nearest community college to Remington College-Baton Rouge Campus is Louisiana Culinary Institute (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 100 students | 0.50 Mi10550 Airline Hwy
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
(225) 769-8820 0.50100
- 58 students | 1.10 Mi9352 Interline Ave
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
(225) 923-2524 1.1058
- 287 students | 1.20 Mi14111 Airline Hwy, Suite 101
Baton Rouge, LA 70817
(225) 248-1015 1.20287
- 663 students | 3.90 Mi13944 Airline Hwy
Baton Rouge, LA 70817
(225) 752-4233 3.90663
- 21 students | 4.30 Mi1771 N Lobdell Blvd. Suite 307
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
(225) 454-6915 4.3021
Many fears have now been realized, as California lawmakers slash hundreds of millions of dollars from higher education budgets. We’ll look at how these dramatic cuts will impact community colleges across the state.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.