Remington College-Baton Rouge Campus
Tel: (225) 236-3200
- Remington Collegeï¿½Baton Rouge Campus has trained many graduates to help meet the staffing needs of local employers in the greater Baton Rouge area.(1) Weï¿½re in regular touch with area employers to make sure that the training we offer is current and in demand. We invite employers to our Baton Rouge college Campus to gather their feedback on our courses and programs and to talk about current and future trends in their fields. We also ask them to review our facilities and equipment to ensure that theyï¿½re in line with current needs.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Baton Rouge Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||26 staff|
|Total Enrollment||296 students||1,493 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||296 students||382 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,100||$28,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Baton Rouge Campus is Louisiana Culinary Institute (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 208 students | 0.50 Mi10550 Airline Hwy
Baton Rouge,  LA  70816
(225) 769-8820 0.50208
- 78 students | 1.10 Mi9352 Interline Ave
Baton Rouge,  LA  70809
(225) 923-2524 1.1078
- 382 students | 1.20 Mi9255 Interline Avenue
Baton Rouge,  LA  70809
(225) 248-1015 1.20382
- 692 students | 3.90 Mi13944 Airline Hwy
Baton Rouge,  LA  70817
(225) 752-4233 3.90692
- n/a students | 4.30 Mi1771 N Lobdell Blvd. Suite 307
Baton Rouge,  LA  70806
(225) 454-6915 4.30n/a
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.