Remington College-Baton Rouge Campus
Tel: (225) 236-3200
- Remington Collegeï¿½Baton Rouge Campus has trained many graduates to help meet the staffing needs of local employers in the greater Baton Rouge area.(1) Weï¿½re in regular touch with area employers to make sure that the training we offer is current and in demand. We invite employers to our Baton Rouge college Campus to gather their feedback on our courses and programs and to talk about current and future trends in their fields. We also ask them to review our facilities and equipment to ensure that theyï¿½re in line with current needs.
The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Baton Rouge Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||26 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Remington College-Baton Rouge Campus is Louisiana Culinary Institute (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 100 students | 0.50 Mi10550 Airline Hwy
Baton Rouge,  LA  70816
(225) 769-8820 0.50100
- 58 students | 1.10 Mi9352 Interline Ave
Baton Rouge,  LA  70809
(225) 923-2524 1.1058
- 287 students | 1.20 Mi14111 Airline Hwy, Suite 101
Baton Rouge,  LA  70817
(225) 248-1015 1.20287
- 663 students | 3.90 Mi13944 Airline Hwy
Baton Rouge,  LA  70817
(225) 752-4233 3.90663
- n/a students | 4.30 Mi1771 N Lobdell Blvd. Suite 307
Baton Rouge,  LA  70806
(225) 454-6915 4.30n/a
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.
Can pre-teens enroll in community college? A 12-year-old in Florida recently went to court when the local community college wouldn’t allow her to dual-enroll because she was too young. In California, a child prodigy is about to graduate from UCLA after starting at community college at the age of eight.
Explore a proposal by the governor of Massachusetts to coordinate the state’s 15 community colleges. There are strong feelings on both sides of the issue to consider.