Top Ranked (2021-22): View Rankings
Tel: (405) 749-2433
- Since 1979, Platt College exists with one purpose; to create a workforce of professionals with the skills and training necessary to answer the needs of today's and tomorrow's workplace. Because our students receive the rigors of academic discipline as well as hands-on experience in their chosen fields, employers can rest assured they will hire a confident Platt College graduate who is well prepared and possesses valuable experience. In the long term, Platt College graduates not only gain a lifelong education, but the ability to make a significant contribution to their communities. Platt North provides spacious classrooms for students to learn. Each program is provided with an industry related laboratory.
The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Platt College-OKC-Memorial||(OK) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant||Baccalaureate Colleges: Diverse Fields|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||22 staff||59 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||6|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||86%||88%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$15,333||$12,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$7,059||$5,552|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Platt College-OKC-Memorial is Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City (9.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,701 students | 9.40 Mi900 N Portland
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
(405) 947-4421 9.405,701
- 134 students | 10.60 Mi309 S Ann Arbor
Oklahoma City, OK 73128
(405) 946-7799 10.60134
- 7,420 students | 14.30 Mi6420 S E 15th
Midwest City, OK 73110
(405) 733-7673 14.307,420
- 12,039 students | 15.50 Mi7777 S May Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73159
(405) 682-1611 15.5012,039
- 307 students | 19.40 Mi201 N. Eastern
Moore, OK 73160
(405) 912-3260 19.40307
A bond measure that would have provided funds for community college expansion and renovation went down in San Mateo County, and we’ll look at how community college officials will handle the loss.
Once merely an afterthought in education, early education may finally be getting the critical attention it deserves. Learn more about how community colleges are playing a role in discovering the value of comprehensive training in early education.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?