Platt College-Newport Beach (Closed 2008)
|Platt College-Newport Beach||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||4 or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Enrollment||116 students||7,516 students|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Platt College-Newport Beach is Golden West College (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,394 students | 0.70 Mi15744 Goldenwest St.
Huntington Beach,  CA  92647
- 24,886 students | 4.00 Mi11460 Warner Ave.
Fountain Valley,  CA  92708
- 974 students | 4.30 Mi12951 Euclid Street, Suite 101
Garden Grove,  CA  92840
- 21,247 students | 6.50 Mi2701 Fairview Road
Costa Mesa,  CA  92626
- 29,590 students | 6.50 Mi1530 W. 17th Street
Santa Ana,  CA  92706
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.