Pittsburgh Technical College
- With more than 30 degree and non-degree programs, Pittsburgh Technical College provides education that prepares our students for career success. The learning is immersive, project-based, and as real as it gets.
- All degree-seeking, on-site students have internships or clinical rotations before they graduate; 2 out of 3 available PTC students accepted job offers from their internship employers, and 97% of available graduates work in their career field.*
- PTC is a nonprofit institution.
- *Showcases graduates from 2017 classes. Data includes those who were available for work and were offered and/or received career search assistance from 1/1/2017-4/30/2018. Includes full-time, part-time, or freelance positions. Visit PTCollege.edu/employmentstats to learn more.
- Enrollment: 1,744 students
- Private-state tuition: $15,657
- Acceptance Rate: 85%
- Student:teacher ratio: 7:1
- Minority enrollment: 47%
- Source: Verified school update
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Pittsburgh Technical College cost?
Pittsburgh Technical College's private state tuition is approximately $15,657.
What is the acceptance rate of Pittsburgh Technical College?
The acceptance rate of Pittsburgh Technical College is 85%, which is lower than the state average of 86%.
What is Pittsburgh Technical College's ranking?
Pittsburgh Technical College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Pennsylvania for: Highest completion rates.