Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence
The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||66 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pinnacle Career Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at,http://www.pcitraining.edu/consumerinfo
The nearest community college to Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence is Bryan University (Topeka) (27.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 63 students | 27.10 Mi1527 SW Fairlawn Rd
Topeka, KS 66604
(785) 272-0889 27.1063
- 554 students | 27.80 Mi620 SW Governor View
Topeka, KS 66606
(785) 228-7320 27.80554
- 458 students | 28.00 Mi9705 Lenexa Dr.
Lenexa, KS 66215
(913) 768-1900 28.00458
- 18,373 students | 28.10 Mi12345 College Blvd
Overland Park, KS 66210
(913) 469-8500 28.1018,373
- 5,885 students | 29.90 Mi7250 State Ave
Kansas City, KS 66112
(913) 334-1100 29.905,885
In spite of the recession, composite technicians are in high demand. Learn about this green career and how you can get the training for the available jobs in just weeks.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.