Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence
The teacher population of 5 teachers has grown by 25% over five years.
|Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||156 staff|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pinnacle Career Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at,http://www.pcitraining.edu/consumerinfo
The nearest community college to Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence is Rasmussen College-Kansas (27.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 554 students | 27.80 Mi620 SW Governor View
Topeka, KS 66606
(785) 228-7320 27.80554
- 18,278 students | 28.10 Mi12345 College Blvd
Overland Park, KS 66210
(913) 469-8500 28.1018,278
- 5,998 students | 29.90 Mi7250 State Ave
Kansas City, KS 66112
(913) 334-1100 29.905,998
- 586 students | 34.50 Mi608 N 18th St
Kansas City, KS 66102
(913) 621-8700 34.50586
- 356 students | 36.30 Mi10301 Hickman Mills Dr.
Kansas City, MO 64137
(816) 331-5700 36.30356
If mixing your creativity with beautiful glass sounds inspiring, consider starting your hobby or career in glass blowing at community college.
Utilize our advice and practical tips for students interested in transferring community college credits to a four-year university.
We look at the many opportunities teens and kids can explore the local community college campus, through college-sponsored classes, camps and other activities.