Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has declined by 37% over five years.
|Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||113 students||1,551 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||113 students||653 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$21,900||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pinnacle Career Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at,http://www.pcitraining.edu/consumerinfo
- College Location Mi. Students
- 63 students | 27.10 Mi1527 SW Fairlawn Rd
Topeka,  KS  66604
- 458 students | 28.00 Mi9705 Lenexa Dr.
Lenexa,  KS  66215
- 19,429 students | 28.40 Mi12345 College Blvd
Overland Park,  KS  66210
- 382 students | 29.60 Mi10310 Mastin
Overland Park,  KS  66212
- 6,198 students | 29.70 Mi7250 State Ave
Kansas City,  KS  66112
August 16, 2018
A new Board of Regents for Higher Education was formed in Connecticut in July, merging the offices of 12 of the state’s community colleges, four universities and one online school. Learn about the details of the plan, as well as the controversy surrounding it.
July 16, 2018
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
July 11, 2018
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.