Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence
The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||66 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pinnacle Career Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at,http://www.pcitraining.edu/consumerinfo
The nearest community college to Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence is Bryan University (Topeka) (27.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 63 students | 27.10 Mi1527 SW Fairlawn Rd
Topeka,  KS  66604
(785) 272-0889 27.1063
- 554 students | 27.80 Mi620 SW Governor View
Topeka,  KS  66606
(785) 228-7320 27.80554
- 458 students | 28.00 Mi9705 Lenexa Dr.
Lenexa,  KS  66215
(913) 768-1900 28.00458
- 18,373 students | 28.10 Mi12345 College Blvd
Overland Park,  KS  66210
(913) 469-8500 28.1018,373
- 5,885 students | 29.90 Mi7250 State Ave
Kansas City,  KS  66112
(913) 334-1100 29.905,885
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.
Can pre-teens enroll in community college? A 12-year-old in Florida recently went to court when the local community college wouldn’t allow her to dual-enroll because she was too young. In California, a child prodigy is about to graduate from UCLA after starting at community college at the age of eight.
Explore a proposal by the governor of Massachusetts to coordinate the state’s 15 community colleges. There are strong feelings on both sides of the issue to consider.