Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||113 students||1,551 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||113 students||653 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$21,900||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pinnacle Career Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at,http://www.pcitraining.edu/consumerinfo
- The nearest community college to Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence is Bryan University (Topeka) (27.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 63 students | 27.10 Mi1527 SW Fairlawn Rd
Topeka,  KS  66604
- 458 students | 28.00 Mi9705 Lenexa Dr.
Lenexa,  KS  66215
- 19,429 students | 28.40 Mi12345 College Blvd
Overland Park,  KS  66210
- 382 students | 29.60 Mi10310 Mastin
Overland Park,  KS  66212
- 6,198 students | 29.70 Mi7250 State Ave
Kansas City,  KS  66112
Not all community colleges are created equal, and some may just be on the verge of losing their accreditation. Witness the turmoil and recovery in the battle for accreditation at several community colleges.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.