Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||113 students||1,551 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||113 students||653 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$21,900||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pinnacle Career Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at,http://www.pcitraining.edu/consumerinfo
- The nearest community college to Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence is Bryan University (Topeka) (27.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 63 students | 27.10 Mi1527 SW Fairlawn Rd
Topeka,  KS  66604
- 458 students | 28.00 Mi9705 Lenexa Dr.
Lenexa,  KS  66215
- 19,429 students | 28.40 Mi12345 College Blvd
Overland Park,  KS  66210
- 382 students | 29.60 Mi10310 Mastin
Overland Park,  KS  66212
- 6,198 students | 29.70 Mi7250 State Ave
Kansas City,  KS  66112
Check out the latest rankings by Community College Times that shows the community colleges that were the top degree producers in the country last year.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.