Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||113 students||1,551 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||113 students||653 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$21,900||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pinnacle Career Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at,http://www.pcitraining.edu/consumerinfo
- The nearest community college to Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence is Bryan University (Topeka) (27.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 63 students | 27.10 Mi1527 SW Fairlawn Rd
Topeka,  KS  66604
- 458 students | 28.00 Mi9705 Lenexa Dr.
Lenexa,  KS  66215
- 19,429 students | 28.40 Mi12345 College Blvd
Overland Park,  KS  66210
- 382 students | 29.60 Mi10310 Mastin
Overland Park,  KS  66212
- 6,198 students | 29.70 Mi7250 State Ave
Kansas City,  KS  66112
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.