Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||113 students||1,551 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||113 students||653 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$21,900||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Pinnacle Career Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at,http://www.pcitraining.edu/consumerinfo
- The nearest community college to Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence is Bryan University (Topeka) (27.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 63 students | 27.10 Mi1527 SW Fairlawn Rd
Topeka,  KS  66604
- 458 students | 28.00 Mi9705 Lenexa Dr.
Lenexa,  KS  66215
- 19,429 students | 28.40 Mi12345 College Blvd
Overland Park,  KS  66210
- 382 students | 29.60 Mi10310 Mastin
Overland Park,  KS  66212
- 6,198 students | 29.70 Mi7250 State Ave
Kansas City,  KS  66112
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.