Bryan University (Topeka)
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryan University (Topeka)||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||63 students||1,551 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||63 students||653 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,000||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryan University (Topeka) is Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence (27.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 113 students | 27.10 Mi1601 W 23rd Street, Suite 200
Lawrence,  KS  66046
- 766 students | 48.00 Mi3136 Dickens Ave
Manhattan,  KS  66503
- 289 students | 48.90 Mi1501 W Riley St
Atchison,  KS  66002
- 836 students | 49.60 Mi3301 W 18th St
Emporia,  KS  66801
- 6,198 students | 53.70 Mi7250 State Ave
Kansas City,  KS  66112
If you are interested in sleep, then a polysomnography career may be right for you. Learn about how you can begin this lucrative career in studying sleep disorders at your local community college.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.