Bryan University (Topeka)
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryan University (Topeka)||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||63 students||1,551 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||63 students||653 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,000||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryan University (Topeka) is Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence (27.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 113 students | 27.10 Mi1601 W 23rd Street, Suite 200
Lawrence,  KS  66046
- 766 students | 48.00 Mi3136 Dickens Ave
Manhattan,  KS  66503
- 289 students | 48.90 Mi1501 W Riley St
Atchison,  KS  66002
- 836 students | 49.60 Mi3301 W 18th St
Emporia,  KS  66801
- 6,198 students | 53.70 Mi7250 State Ave
Kansas City,  KS  66112
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.