Bryan University (Topeka)
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryan University (Topeka)||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||5 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||63 students||1,551 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||63 students||653 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,000||$34,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bryan University (Topeka) is Pinnacle Career Institute-Lawrence (27.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 113 students | 27.10 Mi1601 W 23rd Street, Suite 200
Lawrence,  KS  66046
(785) 841-9640 27.10113
- 766 students | 48.00 Mi3136 Dickens Ave
Manhattan,  KS  66503
(785) 587-2800 48.00766
- 289 students | 49.00 Mi1501 W Riley St
Atchison,  KS  66002
(913) 367-6204 49.00289
- 836 students | 50.10 Mi3301 W 18th St
Emporia,  KS  66801
(620) 343-4600 50.10836
- 6,198 students | 53.70 Mi7250 State Ave
Kansas City,  KS  66112
(913) 334-1100 53.706,198
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.