Pima Medical Institute-Mesa
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and we have been serving the mesa community since 1986. in mesa, we offer medical training in certificate programs like dental assistant, massage therapist, medical assistant, nursing assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant. Your earning potential is in your hands as traditional health care continues to embrace alternative therapies such as massage. Students in the Massage Therapy School in Mesa have the advantage of receiving an education from a career college that has focused exclusively on medical and healthcare career training for more than 35 years.
- The teacher population of 48 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Mesa||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||48 staff||66 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||14||14|
|Total Enrollment||1,038 students||6,476 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,038 students||1,336 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$31,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||67%||81%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,022|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Mesa is Mesa Community College (0.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 22,711 students | 0.30 Mi1833 W Southern Ave
Mesa,  AZ  85202
- 986 students | 3.10 Mi1100 East Apache Blvd
Tempe,  AZ  85281
- 154 students | 4.70 Mi2031 N. Arizona Ave., Suite 2
Chandler,  AZ  85225
- 418 students | 5.20 Mi1140-1150 S. Priest Drive
Tempe,  AZ  85281
- 12 students | 5.60 Mi875 W. Elliot Road Suite 206
Tempe,  AZ  85284
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.