Pima Medical Institute-Mesa
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and we have been serving the mesa community since 1986. in mesa, we offer medical training in certificate programs like dental assistant, massage therapist, medical assistant, nursing assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant. Your earning potential is in your hands as traditional health care continues to embrace alternative therapies such as massage. Students in the Massage Therapy School in Mesa have the advantage of receiving an education from a career college that has focused exclusively on medical and healthcare career training for more than 35 years.
The teacher population of 111 teachers has grown by 122% over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Mesa||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||111 staff||202 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||10||12|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||64%||79%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,399|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,354||$4,750|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Mesa is Mesa Community College (0.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 20,351 students | 0.80 Mi1833 W Southern Ave
Mesa, AZ 85202
(480) 461-7000 0.8020,351
- 1,013 students | 3.10 Mi1538 E. Southern Ave
Tempe, AZ 85282
(480) 994-9244 3.101,013
- 478 students | 5.20 Mi1140-1150 S. Priest Drive
Tempe, AZ 85281
(480) 545-8755 5.20478
- 12 students | 5.60 Mi875 W. Elliot Road Suite 206
Tempe, AZ 85284
(480) 898-7000 5.6012
- n/a students | 5.60 Mi875 W Elliot Rd #126
Tempe, AZ 85284
(480) 834-1000 5.60n/a
If you are considering repeating community college courses, think again. Community colleges are starting to put limitations on repeated courses, and these classes could impact your financial aid as well.
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
We perform an in-depth overview of the community college system, including their primary purpose, history, benefits, and their changing role in today’s society.