Pima Medical Institute-Mesa
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and we have been serving the mesa community since 1986. in mesa, we offer medical training in certificate programs like dental assistant, massage therapist, medical assistant, nursing assistant, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy technician, veterinary assistant. Your earning potential is in your hands as traditional health care continues to embrace alternative therapies such as massage. Students in the Massage Therapy School in Mesa have the advantage of receiving an education from a career college that has focused exclusively on medical and healthcare career training for more than 35 years.
- The teacher population of 48 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Mesa||(AZ) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||48 staff||66 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||14||14|
|Total Enrollment||1,038 students||5,697 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||39:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,038 students||1,101 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.67||0.65|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$31,400|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||67%||82%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,022|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 22,711 students | 0.30 Mi1833 W Southern Ave
Mesa,  AZ  85202
- 986 students | 3.10 Mi1100 East Apache Blvd
Tempe,  AZ  85281
- 154 students | 4.70 Mi2031 N. Arizona Ave., Suite 2
Chandler,  AZ  85225
- 418 students | 5.20 Mi1140-1150 S. Priest Drive
Tempe,  AZ  85281
- 12 students | 5.60 Mi875 W. Elliot Road Suite 206
Tempe,  AZ  85284
October 22, 2017
Learn about the changing tide in male enrollment at community colleges, as well as the catalysts behind the increase in men on campus.
October 20, 2017
When you first start college you may be overwhelmed by the newness of it. But keep these common mistakes in mind as you go through your first year to make sure that you are properly setup for the rest of your college career and your life thereafter.
October 09, 2017
Forget the degree! Many community college students are landing good jobs with just a community college professional certificate.