Pima Medical Institute-Chula Vista
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care education. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has served the San Diego community at our Chula Vista campus since 1998. In Chula Vista, we offer medical training in medical training in Chula Vista certificate programs like dental assistant (california), medical assistant, pharmacy technician, veterinary assistant.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has grown by 25% over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Chula Vista||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||30 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||9||10|
|Total Enrollment||901 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||901 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,800||$34,900|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||77%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Chula Vista is Concorde Career College-San Diego (5.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 967 students | 5.80 Mi4393 Imperial Avenue, Suite 100
San Diego,  CA  92113
- 19,000 students | 5.90 Mi900 Otay Lakes Rd
Chula Vista,  CA  91910
- 142 students | 7.60 Mi350 Tenth Avenue, Third Floor
San Diego,  CA  92101
- 16,298 students | 7.60 Mi1313 Park Boulevard
San Diego,  CA  92101
- 316 students | 10.10 Mi6250 El Cajon Blvd
San Diego,  CA  92115
Learn more about the factors that can influence whether you graduate from community college.
We offer smart advice to students entering community college this fall to ensure they reap the greatest benefits from their time at the college.
Although Governor Jan Brewer vetoed the bill last year, Arizona lawmakers plan to introduce a new bill allowing guns on college campuses in 2012