Pima Medical Institute-Chula Vista
Top Ranked (2022): View Rankings
Tel: (619) 425-3200
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care education. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has served the San Diego community at our Chula Vista campus since 1998. In Chula Vista, we offer medical training in medical training in Chula Vista certificate programs like dental assistant (california), medical assistant, pharmacy technician, veterinary assistant.
The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 31% over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Chula Vista||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Special Focus Two-Year: Health Professions||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||30 staff||149 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||8||11|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||88%||76%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,499||$10,063|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,176||$5,751|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Chula Vista is Concorde Career College-San Diego (5.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 664 students | 5.70 Mi4393 Imperial Avenue, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92113
(619) 688-0800 5.70664
- 18,569 students | 5.70 Mi900 Otay Lakes Rd.
Chula Vista, CA 91910
(619) 421-6700 5.7018,569
- 66 students | 7.20 Mi350 Tenth Avenue, Third Floor
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 235-2049 7.2066
- 15,066 students | 7.70 Mi1313 Park Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 388-3400 7.7015,066
- 145 students | 10.10 Mi6250 El Cajon Blvd
San Diego, CA 92115
(619) 265-0107 10.10145
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.