Pima Medical Institute-Chula Vista
Tel: (619) 425-3200
- Pima Medical Institute is a highly experienced and proven leader in health care education. For more than 35 years, Pima Medical Institute has offered specialized, quality healthcare training that is quick and affordable, and has served the San Diego community at our Chula Vista campus since 1998. In Chula Vista, we offer medical training in medical training in Chula Vista certificate programs like dental assistant (california), medical assistant, pharmacy technician, veterinary assistant.
The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Pima Medical Institute-Chula Vista||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||30 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||9||10|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||77%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,708||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Pima Medical Institute-Chula Vista is Concorde Career College-San Diego (5.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 967 students | 5.70 Mi4393 Imperial Avenue, Suite 100
San Diego,  CA  92113
(619) 688-0800 5.70967
- 19,000 students | 5.70 Mi900 Otay Lakes Rd
Chula Vista,  CA  91910
(619) 421-6700 5.7019,000
- 142 students | 7.20 Mi350 Tenth Avenue, Third Floor
San Diego,  CA  92101
(619) 235-2049 7.20142
- 16,298 students | 7.70 Mi1313 Park Boulevard
San Diego,  CA  92101
(619) 388-3400 7.7016,298
- 316 students | 10.10 Mi6250 El Cajon Blvd
San Diego,  CA  92115
(619) 265-0107 10.10316
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!