Ohio University-Chillicothe Campus
- Ohio University Chillicothe is part of the Ohio University public education system. Ohio University-Chillicothe is located in Chillicothe, Ohio. Ohio University-Chillicothe has approximately 1800 full and part-time students attending classes in four buildings located on 100 acres. 19,727 students attend Ohio University's Athens campus (including 606 in continuing education). 8,387 students attend Ohio University's regional campuses.
- The teacher population of 75 teachers has grown by 20% over five years.
|Ohio University-Chillicothe Campus||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||75 staff||34 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,308 students||755 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,108 students||471 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,200 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.19||0.44|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$43,700||$31,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Ohio University has a rich and distinguished history. Established in 1804 as the first university in the state of Ohio and the Northwest Territory, the university maintains its strong devotion to educating students for the challenges of the future. Our commitment to academic excellence in both undergraduate and graduate fields of study is evident by the outstanding faculty and facilities on the main campus in Athens and the university's five regional campuses. Located in the scenic Appalachian foothills of southeastern Ohio, its classic residential campus is one of the most attractive in the nation. The charm of tree-lined brick walkways on the university's College Green makes you feel as if you are at a small college rather than a large university. Ohio University-Chillicothe offers 13 Associate degree programs, 8 Bachelor degree programs and 4 Master degree programs. Associate degree is offered in Business Management Technology, Child Development, Computer Science Technology, Deaf Studies and Interpreting, Environmental Engineering Technology, Hazardous Material Technology, Human Services Technology, Individualized Studies, Law Enforcement Technology, Nursing and Office Technology. Bachelor degrees is offered in Criminal Justice, Communication Studies, General Business, Early Childhood Education, Middle Childhood Education, Nursing, Specialized Studies and Technical and Applied Studies. Master degree is offered in Educational Administration, Engineering Management, Professional MBA and Master of Social Sciences. The university offers more than 270 undergraduate areas of study in a variety of fields including world religions, dietetics, theater, physics, communication studies, African American studies, retail merchandising, meteorology, and journalism.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,462 students | 33.20 Mi100 Hobart Dr
Hillsboro,  OH  45133
- 45 students | 34.60 Mi2745 Winchester Pike
Columbus,  OH  43232
- 2,464 students | 36.40 Mi1570 Granville Pike
Lancaster,  OH  43130
- 52 students | 40.00 Mi3879 Rhodes Ave.
Portsmouth,  OH  45662
- n/a students | 40.10 Mi10165 Wright Rd
Canal Winchester,  OH  43110
October 09, 2017
Forget the degree! Many community college students are landing good jobs with just a community college professional certificate.
October 07, 2017
October 07, 2017
Learn tips on how to support your child during during their transition to community college.