Ohio Technical College
- The teacher population of 70 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ohio Technical College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||70 staff||35 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||17||7|
|Total Enrollment||1,119 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,119 students||450 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,900||$30,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||94%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$13,000||$21,250|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,335||$6,834|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
ASE Study Prep Groups, Student Leadership/Student Activities
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- If you?re looking for an education that prepares you for a rewarding career in modern mechanics, look no further than Ohio Technical College. We are a private and accredited technical college in Ohio?that provides career-oriented auto mechanic training in Cleveland.The massive training center at OTC is designed to provide a perfect blend of classroom spaces and a workshop environment. Plus, our PowerSport Institute branch campus boasts more than 400 full-size units on which you can work. Choose from auto mechanic training programs in traditional, classic and alternative fuel vehicles. We also offer collision repair and restoration training, as well as specialized training in auto-diesel technology and the ins and outs of high performance and racing training. Stay competitive with training at our diesel mechanic school.
- The nearest community college to Ohio Technical College is Bryant & Stratton College-Cleveland (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 475 students | 1.20 Mi3121 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland,  OH  44115
- 193 students | 1.50 Mi6400 Rockside Road
Independence,  OH  44131
- 2,100 students | 1.60 Mi1776 E 17th St
Cleveland,  OH  44114
- 27,084 students | 2.10 Mi700 Carnegie Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44115
- 166 students | 6.30 Mi11724 Detroit Avenue
Lakewood,  OH  44107
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.