Ohio Technical College
- The teacher population of 70 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ohio Technical College||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||70 staff||35 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||17||7|
|Total Enrollment||1,119 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,119 students||450 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,900||$30,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||94%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$13,000||$21,250|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,335||$6,834|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
ASE Study Prep Groups, Student Leadership/Student Activities
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- If you?re looking for an education that prepares you for a rewarding career in modern mechanics, look no further than Ohio Technical College. We are a private and accredited technical college in Ohio?that provides career-oriented auto mechanic training in Cleveland.The massive training center at OTC is designed to provide a perfect blend of classroom spaces and a workshop environment. Plus, our PowerSport Institute branch campus boasts more than 400 full-size units on which you can work. Choose from auto mechanic training programs in traditional, classic and alternative fuel vehicles. We also offer collision repair and restoration training, as well as specialized training in auto-diesel technology and the ins and outs of high performance and racing training. Stay competitive with training at our diesel mechanic school.
- The nearest community college to Ohio Technical College is Bryant & Stratton College-Cleveland (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 475 students | 1.20 Mi3121 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland,  OH  44115
(216) 771-1700 1.20475
- 2,100 students | 1.60 Mi1776 E 17th St
Cleveland,  OH  44114
(216) 781-9400 1.602,100
- 27,084 students | 2.10 Mi700 Carnegie Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44115
(800) 954-8742 2.1027,084
- 166 students | 6.30 Mi11724 Detroit Avenue
Lakewood,  OH  44107
(216) 221-8584 6.30166
- 510 students | 7.60 Mi14445 Broadway Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44125
(216) 475-7520 7.60510
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.