Remington College-Cleveland Campus
- At every Remington College campus, we provide training with an emphasis on teaching the specific job-related skills that employers look for when they make hiring decisions.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has declined by 41% over five years.
|Remington College-Cleveland Campus||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||34 staff|
|Total Enrollment||510 students||755 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||510 students||471 students|
|% Two or more races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.35||0.44|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,100||$31,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Remington Colleges' programs are designed to be academically sound and relevant to the needs of both students and employers. Programs of study are developed only in areas that are expected to have high demand for skilled workers in the coming years. Remington College is a small school. Classes are small; in most cases fewer than 25 students per class, sometimes more, but more often, less. This makes it possible for our instructors to give more attention to each student. Remington College campuses provide laptop computers to students for some Associate degree programs. Remington College — Cleveland Campus offers Associate Degrees or Diplomas. Associate Degree Programs (AAS — Associate of Applied Science) degree is offered in Business Administration, Computer Networking Technology and Criminal Justice. Diploma Program include Medical Assisting, Medical Insurance & Coding and Pharmacy Technician. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 202 students | 2.70 Mi21210 Emery Road
Cleveland,  OH  44128
- 475 students | 7.10 Mi3121 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland,  OH  44115
- 27,084 students | 7.30 Mi700 Carnegie Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44115
- 193 students | 7.30 Mi6400 Rockside Road
Independence,  OH  44131
- 2,100 students | 7.60 Mi1776 E 17th St
Cleveland,  OH  44114
October 22, 2017
Learn about the changing tide in male enrollment at community colleges, as well as the catalysts behind the increase in men on campus.
October 20, 2017
When you first start college you may be overwhelmed by the newness of it. But keep these common mistakes in mind as you go through your first year to make sure that you are properly setup for the rest of your college career and your life thereafter.
October 09, 2017
Forget the degree! Many community college students are landing good jobs with just a community college professional certificate.