Remington College-Cleveland Campus
Tel: (216) 475-7520
- At every Remington College campus, we provide training with an emphasis on teaching the specific job-related skills that employers look for when they make hiring decisions.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Cleveland Campus||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||510 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||510 students||450 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,100||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Remington Colleges' programs are designed to be academically sound and relevant to the needs of both students and employers. Programs of study are developed only in areas that are expected to have high demand for skilled workers in the coming years. Remington College is a small school. Classes are small; in most cases fewer than 25 students per class, sometimes more, but more often, less. This makes it possible for our instructors to give more attention to each student. Remington College campuses provide laptop computers to students for some Associate degree programs. Remington College ï¿½ Cleveland Campus offers Associate Degrees or Diplomas. Associate Degree Programs (AAS ï¿½ Associate of Applied Science) degree is offered in Business Administration, Computer Networking Technology and Criminal Justice. Diploma Program include Medical Assisting, Medical Insurance & Coding and Pharmacy Technician. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Cleveland Campus is Ohio Technical College-PowerSport Institute (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 202 students | 2.70 Mi21210 Emery Road
Cleveland,  OH  44128
(216) 881-1700 2.70202
- 475 students | 7.00 Mi3121 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland,  OH  44115
(216) 771-1700 7.00475
- 27,084 students | 7.20 Mi700 Carnegie Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44115
(800) 954-8742 7.2027,084
- 2,100 students | 7.50 Mi1776 E 17th St
Cleveland,  OH  44114
(216) 781-9400 7.502,100
- 1,119 students | 7.60 Mi1374 E 51st St
Cleveland,  OH  44103
(216) 881-1700 7.601,119
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.