Remington College-Cleveland Campus
- At every Remington College campus, we provide training with an emphasis on teaching the specific job-related skills that employers look for when they make hiring decisions.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Cleveland Campus||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||510 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||510 students||450 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,100||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Remington Colleges' programs are designed to be academically sound and relevant to the needs of both students and employers. Programs of study are developed only in areas that are expected to have high demand for skilled workers in the coming years. Remington College is a small school. Classes are small; in most cases fewer than 25 students per class, sometimes more, but more often, less. This makes it possible for our instructors to give more attention to each student. Remington College campuses provide laptop computers to students for some Associate degree programs. Remington College — Cleveland Campus offers Associate Degrees or Diplomas. Associate Degree Programs (AAS — Associate of Applied Science) degree is offered in Business Administration, Computer Networking Technology and Criminal Justice. Diploma Program include Medical Assisting, Medical Insurance & Coding and Pharmacy Technician. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Cleveland Campus is Ohio Technical College-PowerSport Institute (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 202 students | 2.70 Mi21210 Emery Road
Cleveland,  OH  44128
- 475 students | 7.10 Mi3121 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland,  OH  44115
- 27,084 students | 7.30 Mi700 Carnegie Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44115
- 2,100 students | 7.60 Mi1776 E 17th St
Cleveland,  OH  44114
- 1,119 students | 7.70 Mi1374 E 51st St
Cleveland,  OH  44103
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.