Remington College-Cleveland Campus
Tel: (440) 777-2560
- At every Remington College campus, we provide training with an emphasis on teaching the specific job-related skills that employers look for when they make hiring decisions.
The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Cleveland Campus||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional||Baccalaureate/Associate's Colleges: Associate's Dominant|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private not-for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||39 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Remington Colleges' programs are designed to be academically sound and relevant to the needs of both students and employers. Programs of study are developed only in areas that are expected to have high demand for skilled workers in the coming years. Remington College is a small school. Classes are small; in most cases fewer than 25 students per class, sometimes more, but more often, less. This makes it possible for our instructors to give more attention to each student. Remington College campuses provide laptop computers to students for some Associate degree programs. Remington College ï¿½ Cleveland Campus offers Associate Degrees or Diplomas. Associate Degree Programs (AAS ï¿½ Associate of Applied Science) degree is offered in Business Administration, Computer Networking Technology and Criminal Justice. Diploma Program include Medical Assisting, Medical Insurance & Coding and Pharmacy Technician. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
The nearest community college to Remington College-Cleveland Campus is Ohio Technical College-PowerSport Institute (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 202 students | 2.70 Mi21210 Emery Road
Cleveland, OH 44128
(216) 881-1700 2.70202
- 202 students | 7.00 Mi3121 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115
(216) 771-1700 7.00202
- 23,440 students | 7.20 Mi700 Carnegie Ave
Cleveland, OH 44115
(800) 954-8742 7.2023,440
- 2,100 students | 7.50 Mi1776 E 17th St
Cleveland, OH 44114
(216) 781-9400 7.502,100
- 905 students | 7.60 Mi1374 E 51st St
Cleveland, OH 44103
(216) 881-1700 7.60905
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.