Remington College-Cleveland Campus
Tel: (216) 475-7520
- At every Remington College campus, we provide training with an emphasis on teaching the specific job-related skills that employers look for when they make hiring decisions.
The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Cleveland Campus||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||36 staff||35 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Remington Colleges' programs are designed to be academically sound and relevant to the needs of both students and employers. Programs of study are developed only in areas that are expected to have high demand for skilled workers in the coming years. Remington College is a small school. Classes are small; in most cases fewer than 25 students per class, sometimes more, but more often, less. This makes it possible for our instructors to give more attention to each student. Remington College campuses provide laptop computers to students for some Associate degree programs. Remington College ï¿½ Cleveland Campus offers Associate Degrees or Diplomas. Associate Degree Programs (AAS ï¿½ Associate of Applied Science) degree is offered in Business Administration, Computer Networking Technology and Criminal Justice. Diploma Program include Medical Assisting, Medical Insurance & Coding and Pharmacy Technician. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
The nearest community college to Remington College-Cleveland Campus is Ohio Technical College-PowerSport Institute (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 202 students | 2.70 Mi21210 Emery Road
Cleveland,  OH  44128
(216) 881-1700 2.70202
- 475 students | 7.00 Mi3121 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland,  OH  44115
(216) 771-1700 7.00475
- 27,084 students | 7.20 Mi700 Carnegie Ave
Cleveland,  OH  44115
(800) 954-8742 7.2027,084
- 2,100 students | 7.50 Mi1776 E 17th St
Cleveland,  OH  44114
(216) 781-9400 7.502,100
- 1,119 students | 7.60 Mi1374 E 51st St
Cleveland,  OH  44103
(216) 881-1700 7.601,119
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!