- The Mansfield campus of The Ohio State University was created through a partnership between Mansfield area citizens and the state of Ohio. Faculty at The Ohio State University at Mansfield are highly involved with research, scholarship, and the creation of new knowledge. You can play an important role in this research by providing assistance to faculty members in a variety of fields. Through its Mansfield Campus, The Ohio State University extends Ohio State University courses, curricula and resources geographically, to meet the educational needs of the people of North Central Ohio. At Ohio State, we celebrate and learn from our diversity and we value individual differences. Academic freedom is defended within an environment of civility, tolerance, and mutual respect.
Ohio State University-Mansfield Campus serves 1,012 students (83% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is lower than the state community college average of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 13% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the state average of 28%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 1,012 students
- In-state tuition: $7,140
- Out-state tuition: $23,640
- Student:teacher ratio: 10:1
- Minority enrollment: 13%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Ohio State University-Mansfield Campus ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
The teacher population of 105 teachers has grown by 84% over five years.
Ohio State University-Mansfield Campus
(OH) Community College Avg.
Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges
Less than 2 yrs
Four or more years
The student population of Ohio State University-Mansfield Campus has stayed relatively flat over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The Ohio State University-Mansfield Campus diversity score of 0.24 is less than the state average of 0.46. The school's diversity has declined by 32% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% American Indian/Alaskan
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $7,140 is more than the state average of $4,876. The in-state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $23,640 is more than the state average of $11,127. The out-state tuition has declined by 9% over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Ohio State University-Mansfield Campus cost?
Ohio State University-Mansfield Campus's tuition is approximately $7,140 for In-State students and $23,640 for Out-State students.
What is Ohio State University-Mansfield Campus's ranking?
Ohio State University-Mansfield Campus ranks among the top 20% of community college in Ohio for: Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).
How To Pay For A Community College Education
We look in-depth at how you can pay for a community college education.
Housing is Down, but California Community College Construction Projects Still Strong
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
April 07, 2023Spring 2023: Top 10 Job Fields
The job market is changing at warp speed. Find out which job fields are the most promising for community college graduates.