Ohio State University-Mansfield Campus
- The Mansfield campus of The Ohio State University was created through a partnership between Mansfield area citizens and the state of Ohio. Faculty at The Ohio State University at Mansfield are highly involved with research, scholarship, and the creation of new knowledge. You can play an important role in this research by providing assistance to faculty members in a variety of fields. Through its Mansfield Campus, The Ohio State University extends Ohio State University courses, curricula and resources geographically, to meet the educational needs of the people of North Central Ohio. At Ohio State, we celebrate and learn from our diversity and we value individual differences. Academic freedom is defended within an environment of civility, tolerance, and mutual respect.
Ohio State University-Mansfield Campus places among the top 20% of community colleges in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 57 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ohio State University-Mansfield Campus||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||57 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,188 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||968 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||220 students||284 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||960 students||471 students|
|# Graduate Students||8 students||8 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||196||180|
|% Two or more races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$48,900||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Ohio State University-Mansfield Campus is North Central State College (0.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,937 students | 0.20 Mi2441 Kenwood Circle
Mansfield,  OH  44901
- 1,204 students | 30.70 Mi1465 Mount Vernon Ave
Marion,  OH  43302
- 2,468 students | 30.80 Mi1467 Mount Vernon Ave
Marion,  OH  43302
- 702 students | 34.30 Mi1328 Dover Rd
Wooster,  OH  44691
- 2,287 students | 41.50 MiOne University Drive
Huron,  OH  44839
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.