Ohio State University-Marion Campus
- At Ohio State University-Marion Campus, we are committed to helping you make your college education affordable. We offer a variety of services and programs designed specifically to help you find ways to meet your educational expenses. Our staff is dedicated to making sure you receive your aid in a timely and efficient manner. The faculty and staff at Ohio State Marion provide programs and services to ensure the academic and personal success of all students. We are committed to creating an inclusive campus culture that educates students to live and work in an increasingly diverse world. Our strength comes from our students, faculty, staff, and the academic curriculum.
Ohio State University-Marion Campus serves 1,158 students (82% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is lower than the state community college average of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 14% of the student body (majority Asian and Black), which is less than the state average of 28%.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Enrollment: 1,158 students
- In-state tuition: $7,140
- Out-state tuition: $23,640
- Student:teacher ratio: 9:1
- Minority enrollment: 14%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Ohio State University-Marion Campus ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
The teacher population of 135 teachers has grown by 132% over five years.
Ohio State University-Marion Campus
(OH) Community College Avg.
Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges
Less than 2 yrs
Four or more years
The student population of Ohio State University-Marion Campus has stayed relatively flat over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The Ohio State University-Marion Campus diversity score of 0.26 is less than the state average of 0.46. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The public in-state tuition of $7,140 is more than the state average of $4,876. The in-state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
The public out-state tuition of $23,640 is more than the state average of $11,127. The out-state tuition has declined by 9% over four years.
In-State Tuition Fees
Out-State Tuition Fees
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Ohio State University-Marion Campus cost?
Ohio State University-Marion Campus's tuition is approximately $7,140 for In-State students and $23,640 for Out-State students.
What is Ohio State University-Marion Campus's ranking?
Ohio State University-Marion Campus ranks among the top 20% of community college in Ohio for: Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).
Learn about the lucrative career opportunities in nano-technology and how you can begin your training right at community college.
The Top Challenges for Non-Traditional Students in Community College
If you are starting community college as an adult, there are certain challenges you can expect to face. Understanding and anticipating those challenges will help you to face them head-on with the greatest chance for success.
January 17, 2023ChatGPT: A Powerful Tool With Many Uses
When your database is the entire Internet, you can answer just about any question lightning-fast. Here are some suggestions for using ChatGTP in your college studies.