Ohio State University-Marion Campus
- At Ohio State University-Marion Campus, we are committed to helping you make your college education affordable. We offer a variety of services and programs designed specifically to help you find ways to meet your educational expenses. Our staff is dedicated to making sure you receive your aid in a timely and efficient manner. The faculty and staff at Ohio State Marion provide programs and services to ensure the academic and personal success of all students. We are committed to creating an inclusive campus culture that educates students to live and work in an increasingly diverse world. Our strength comes from our students, faculty, staff, and the academic curriculum.
Ohio State University-Marion Campus places among the top 20% of community colleges in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 58 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ohio State University-Marion Campus||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||58 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,204 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||955 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||249 students||284 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$48,900||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Ohio State University-Marion Campus is Marion Technical College (0.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,468 students | 0.10 Mi1467 Mount Vernon Ave
Marion,  OH  43302
- 2,937 students | 30.60 Mi2441 Kenwood Circle
Mansfield,  OH  44901
- 1,188 students | 30.70 Mi1760 University Drive
Mansfield,  OH  44906
- 178 students | 34.70 Mi4525 Trueman Blvd
Hilliard,  OH  43026
- 329 students | 34.70 Mi1880 E. Dublin - Granville Rd. - Ste 100
Columbus,  OH  43229
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.