Ohio College of Massotherapy Inc
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ohio College of Massotherapy Inc||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||72 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||58 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||14 students||284 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,100||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The Ohio College of Massotherapy, Inc.(OCM) was founded in May of 1973 as the Buckeye College of Massotherapy, a non-profit, higher educational institution. The name was changed to the Ohio College of Massotherapy, Inc. in April of 1984.OCM has been teaching massage to students for over 31 years. Ohio College of Massotherapy has been training massage students on campus for over 30 years. We are the oldest school in Ohio and the third oldest school in the country. Our curriculum and academic studies are established and proven successful. Students in our Massage Therapy Associate of Applied Science program also receive training in Business, Ethics, Human Communication, Psychology, and literature, each class ensuring a well-rounded and educated graduate capable of working in conjunction with doctors, physical therapists, chiropractors, and other educated health professionals. Our graduates are offered career opportunities in Massage offices & private practice, Group practice, Home offices, Physicians' offices & clinics, Hospitals & wellness centers, Nursing homes/hospices, Chiropractic offices, Onsite locations (in offices, airports, public events, etc.), Health clubs & fitness centers, Sports teams & events, Spas & resorts and Hotels. The Ohio College of Massotherapy is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- The nearest community college to Ohio College of Massotherapy Inc is Brown Mackie College-Akron (4.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 533 students | 4.30 Mi755 White Pond Dr., Suite 101
Akron,  OH  44320
- 526 students | 9.90 Mi2545 Bailey Road
Cuyahoga Falls,  OH  44221
- 43 students | 10.40 Mi3681 Manchester Rd.
Akron,  OH  44319
- 307 students | 11.00 Mi8001 Katherine Boulevard
Brecksville,  OH  44141
- 478 students | 11.10 Mi1600 South Arlington Street, Suite 100
Akron,  OH  44306
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.