Ohio College of Massotherapy Inc
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ohio College of Massotherapy Inc||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||72 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||58 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||14 students||284 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,100||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The Ohio College of Massotherapy, Inc.(OCM) was founded in May of 1973 as the Buckeye College of Massotherapy, a non-profit, higher educational institution. The name was changed to the Ohio College of Massotherapy, Inc. in April of 1984.OCM has been teaching massage to students for over 31 years. Ohio College of Massotherapy has been training massage students on campus for over 30 years. We are the oldest school in Ohio and the third oldest school in the country. Our curriculum and academic studies are established and proven successful. Students in our Massage Therapy Associate of Applied Science program also receive training in Business, Ethics, Human Communication, Psychology, and literature, each class ensuring a well-rounded and educated graduate capable of working in conjunction with doctors, physical therapists, chiropractors, and other educated health professionals. Our graduates are offered career opportunities in Massage offices & private practice, Group practice, Home offices, Physicians' offices & clinics, Hospitals & wellness centers, Nursing homes/hospices, Chiropractic offices, Onsite locations (in offices, airports, public events, etc.), Health clubs & fitness centers, Sports teams & events, Spas & resorts and Hotels. The Ohio College of Massotherapy is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
- The nearest community college to Ohio College of Massotherapy Inc is Brown Mackie College-Akron (4.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 533 students | 4.30 Mi755 White Pond Dr., Suite 101
Akron,  OH  44320
(330) 869-3600 4.30533
- 526 students | 9.80 Mi2545 Bailey Road
Cuyahoga Falls,  OH  44221
(330) 923-9959 9.80526
- 43 students | 10.40 Mi3681 Manchester Rd.
Akron,  OH  44319
(330) 867-1996 10.4043
- 494 students | 11.10 Mi1600 South Arlington Street, Suite 100
Akron,  OH  44306
(330) 724-1600 11.10494
- 307 students | 13.30 Mi8001 Katherine Boulevard
Brecksville,  OH  44141
(440) 838-1999 13.30307
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.