New Mexico State University-Grants
- The mission of New Mexico State University at Grants is to provide quality instructional and supportive programs at the lowest feasible cost to persons within the Cibola County. These programs are provided to eligible persons regardless of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 11% over five years.
|New Mexico State University-Grants||(NM) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||72 staff|
|Total Enrollment||942 students||1,793 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||237 students||604 students|
|# Part-Time Students||705 students||1,189 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.73||0.67|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$38,100||$34,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- NMSU at Grants is located in the city of Grants, New Mexico. Located at the base of Mount Taylor, Grants is surrounded by scenic mesas. The Laguna, Acoma, and Zuni Pueblos and the Navajo Nation surround the area. NMSU at Grants was established as a branch of New Mexico State University in 1968 through the cooperative efforts of New Mexico State University and Grants Municipal Schools. Our campus has continued to grow and improve. We currently are able to offer Bachelor's and Masters Degrees in several careers. We have also taken our classes out to many locations include the Pinehill and Laguna areas. NMSU-Grants is here to help you achieve it with lots of degree choices available to you. MSU has to offers Adult Basic Education and GED program, certificate programs, associate degrees, bachelor's degree, masters degree and doctoral degree.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,384 students | 55.10 Mi705 Gurley Ave.
Gallup,  NM  87301
- 357 students | 65.50 Mi4201 Central Ave NW-Ste J
Albuquerque,  NM  87105
- 26,771 students | 69.10 Mi525 Buena Vista SE
Albuquerque,  NM  87106
- 892 students | 70.70 Mi4400 Cutler Avenue NE
Albuquerque,  NM  87110
- 2,321 students | 71.00 Mi280 La Entrada
Los Lunas,  NM  87031
November 12, 2017
Community colleges are an excellent stepping stone between high school and a four-year institution, especially for students with learning disabilities. Learn about the support programs available at community colleges that can help students thrive academically, regardless of their disabilities.
November 12, 2017
Consider some of the most popular online options at community colleges today that allow students to earn two-year degrees right from the comfort of home.
October 26, 2017
For those who want to explore a career with growth potential, we introduce several high demand jobs that can be jump-started at community college.