New Mexico State University-Grants
- The mission of New Mexico State University at Grants is to provide quality instructional and supportive programs at the lowest feasible cost to persons within the Cibola County. These programs are provided to eligible persons regardless of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 5% over five years.
|New Mexico State University-Grants||(NM) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||72 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- NMSU at Grants is located in the city of Grants, New Mexico. Located at the base of Mount Taylor, Grants is surrounded by scenic mesas. The Laguna, Acoma, and Zuni Pueblos and the Navajo Nation surround the area. NMSU at Grants was established as a branch of New Mexico State University in 1968 through the cooperative efforts of New Mexico State University and Grants Municipal Schools. Our campus has continued to grow and improve. We currently are able to offer Bachelor's and Masters Degrees in several careers. We have also taken our classes out to many locations include the Pinehill and Laguna areas. NMSU-Grants is here to help you achieve it with lots of degree choices available to you. MSU has to offers Adult Basic Education and GED program, certificate programs, associate degrees, bachelor's degree, masters degree and doctoral degree.
The nearest community college to New Mexico State University-Grants is University of New Mexico-Gallup Campus (54.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,190 students | 54.90 Mi705 Gurley Ave.
Gallup, NM 87301
(505) 863-7500 54.902,190
- 312 students | 65.60 Mi4201 Central Ave NW-Ste J
Albuquerque, NM 87105
(505) 880-2877 65.60312
- 23,553 students | 69.20 Mi525 Buena Vista SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
(505) 224-3000 69.2023,553
- 565 students | 70.70 Mi4400 Cutler Avenue NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
(505) 881-1234 70.70565
- 2,041 students | 71.30 Mi280 La Entrada
Los Lunas, NM 87031
(505) 925-8500 71.302,041
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.