New Mexico State University-Grants
- The mission of New Mexico State University at Grants is to provide quality instructional and supportive programs at the lowest feasible cost to persons within the Cibola County. These programs are provided to eligible persons regardless of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|New Mexico State University-Grants||(NM) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||32 staff||72 staff|
|Total Enrollment||942 students||1,793 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||237 students||604 students|
|# Part-Time Students||705 students||1,189 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$38,100||$34,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- NMSU at Grants is located in the city of Grants, New Mexico. Located at the base of Mount Taylor, Grants is surrounded by scenic mesas. The Laguna, Acoma, and Zuni Pueblos and the Navajo Nation surround the area. NMSU at Grants was established as a branch of New Mexico State University in 1968 through the cooperative efforts of New Mexico State University and Grants Municipal Schools. Our campus has continued to grow and improve. We currently are able to offer Bachelor's and Masters Degrees in several careers. We have also taken our classes out to many locations include the Pinehill and Laguna areas. NMSU-Grants is here to help you achieve it with lots of degree choices available to you. MSU has to offers Adult Basic Education and GED program, certificate programs, associate degrees, bachelor's degree, masters degree and doctoral degree.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,384 students | 55.10 Mi705 Gurley Ave.
Gallup,  NM  87301
- 357 students | 65.50 Mi4201 Central Ave NW-Ste J
Albuquerque,  NM  87105
- 26,771 students | 69.10 Mi525 Buena Vista SE
Albuquerque,  NM  87106
- 892 students | 70.70 Mi4400 Cutler Avenue NE
Albuquerque,  NM  87110
- 2,321 students | 71.00 Mi280 La Entrada
Los Lunas,  NM  87031
February 07, 2018
Air traffic controllers enjoy secure, interesting work. Earning a degree in ATC at a community college is an excellent first step to securing a job.
December 21, 2017
Many students start their academic careers at a community college, hoping to transfer to a four-year university, but find themselves missing the mark. Thankfully, a new report surveying university leaders provides ideas on how to help students make the transfer successfully.
December 21, 2017
Learn about the research that shows how participation in community college boosts student performance and success.