New Mexico State University-Grants
- The mission of New Mexico State University at Grants is to provide quality instructional and supportive programs at the lowest feasible cost to persons within the Cibola County. These programs are provided to eligible persons regardless of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
The teacher population of 51 teachers has grown by 41% over five years.
|New Mexico State University-Grants||(NM) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||51 staff||137 staff|
|School Calendar||Link to School Calendar|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- NMSU at Grants is located in the city of Grants, New Mexico. Located at the base of Mount Taylor, Grants is surrounded by scenic mesas. The Laguna, Acoma, and Zuni Pueblos and the Navajo Nation surround the area. NMSU at Grants was established as a branch of New Mexico State University in 1968 through the cooperative efforts of New Mexico State University and Grants Municipal Schools. Our campus has continued to grow and improve. We currently are able to offer Bachelor's and Masters Degrees in several careers. We have also taken our classes out to many locations include the Pinehill and Laguna areas. NMSU-Grants is here to help you achieve it with lots of degree choices available to you. MSU has to offers Adult Basic Education and GED program, certificate programs, associate degrees, bachelor's degree, masters degree and doctoral degree.
The nearest community college to New Mexico State University-Grants is University of New Mexico-Gallup Campus (54.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,487 students | 54.90 Mi705 Gurley Ave.
Gallup, NM 87301
(505) 863-7500 54.902,487
- 452 students | 65.60 Mi4201 Central Ave NW-Ste J
Albuquerque, NM 87105
(505) 880-2877 65.60452
- 23,096 students | 69.20 Mi525 Buena Vista Dr SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
(505) 224-3000 69.2023,096
- 708 students | 70.70 Mi4400 Cutler Avenue NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
(505) 881-1234 70.70708
- 22 students | 71.00 Mi5000 Marble NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
(505) 254-7575 71.0022
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.