Missouri College (Closed 2016)
- Missouri College offers diploma, associate and bachelor's degree programs tailored to the needs of today's job market, with a particular emphasis on current healthcare technology and business practices. Our educational philosophy is based on delivering a focused, quality education to each and every student. The programs we offer are relevant to employers? needs and focus on areas that offer exciting opportunities. Curriculums are designed to be sound in concept and geared toward individuals seeking a solid foundation in the knowledge and skills required to pursue exciting opportunities in their chosen field. Missouri College is recognized as a dynamic and innovative provider of future-focused education. We strive to offer a student-centric learning environment that offers relevant, career-focused programs responsive to employment trends.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Missouri College||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||35 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||586 students||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||582 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||4 students||612 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,900||$31,000|
- Missouri College was founded in 1963 to help fill the need for trained professionals in dental and medical offices in the St. Louis metropolitan area. Over the years, our programs have evolved to keep pace with the demands of the marketplace and the needs of employers. In addition to the dental and medical programs offered, we have added programs in Business, Information Technology, and Massage Therapy. Plus, in 2003, we were pleased to present our new Visual Communications program. For over 40 years, Missouri College in St. Louis has given students the opportunity to obtain a quality, career-oriented training through our Business, Health Care, Information Technology (IT), Massage Therapy and Visual Communications programs. We have helped prepare students for their initial journey into the workplace, as well as helping experienced professionals increase their earning power through career advancement. Missouri College is part of the Career Education Corporation network. CEC is pleased to make placement assistance available for our graduates and alumni. Our schools have global access to candidates and job opportunities from our domestic and international sites. Career Services departments are located on many of our campuses and will aid in securing employment that is both exciting and rewarding. We are proud of the professional, friendly, and supportive environment we have created as it encourages educational and personal development. In this progressive atmosphere, students obtain the valuable skills they need to be competitive in today's business world. The college is an accredites member of ACCSCT - The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology.
- The nearest community college to Missouri College is Saint Louis Community College (3.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 21,218 students | 3.10 Mi300 South Broadway
Saint Louis,  MO  63102
- 305 students | 4.10 Mi909 South Taylor Avenue
Saint Louis,  MO  63110
- 225 students | 4.40 Mi964 South Highway Drive
Fenton,  MO  63026
- 1,851 students | 5.10 Mi4431 Finney Ave
Saint Louis,  MO  63113
- 11,439 students | 6.20 Mi11333 Big Bend Blvd
Saint Louis,  MO  63122