Mississippi Delta Community College
- The teacher population of 138 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Mississippi Delta Community College||(MS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||138 staff||138 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,705 students||2,966 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||22:1|
|# Full-Time Students||2,083 students||2,344 students|
|# Part-Time Students||622 students||622 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||487||593|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,100||$29,800|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Football, SoftballBaseball, Basketball,|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Mississippi Delta Community College is Holmes Community College (47.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,798 students | 47.50 Mi#1 Hill St
Goodman,  MS  39079
- 2,045 students | 54.50 Mi3240 Friars Point Rd
Clarksdale,  MS  38614
- 1,796 students | 77.90 Mi1000 Campus Drive
Helena,  AR  72342
- 374 students | 80.30 Mi2323 Lakeland Drive
Flowood,  MS  39232
- 11,839 students | 82.50 Mi505 East Main Street
Raymond,  MS  39154
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.