Minnesota state community and technical college (Detroit lakes)
Minnesota state community and technical college (Detroit lakes) Photo #2 - Our Detroit Lakes campus offers a broad array of career programs that provide hands-on preparation for growing market demands in Minnesota lakes country and throughout the region.
Minnesota state community and technical college (Detroit lakes) Photo #3 - M State - Fergus Falls Campus has been providing high-quality academic programs in the liberal arts and health services for more than a half century.
Minnesota state community and technical college (Detroit lakes) Photo #4 - M State - Moorhead Campus is a comprehensive community college offering both technical and career options and a full transfer degree program in a vibrant metropolitan area.
- The mission of the college is to provide accessible education with vigor and integrity to diverse learners, preparing them for dynamic learning, living, working, and serving.
|Minnesota state community and technical college (Detroit lakes)||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- MSCTC students and customers have a wide array of programs and services from which to choose. Our online programming and cooperative agreements with other colleges and universities provide students with exceptional opportunities with our more traditional learning opportunities. Communities and businesses count on our college for responsive, customized training and education. The campuses of Minnesota State Community and Technical College are located in Detroit Lakes, Fergus Falls, Moorhead, and Wadena, Minnesota. Each campus has its own personality, unique programs, and other offerings. The Fergus Falls campus is primarily a transfer institution, preparing students in general education for transfer to a four-year college or university. The campuses at Detroit Lakes, Moorhead, and Wadena are designed to assist students in their specific career track. Minnesota State & Community and Technical College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of North Central Association.
- The nearest community college to Minnesota state community and technical college (Detroit lakes) is Minnesota State Community and Technical College (39.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,216 students | 39.50 Mi1414 College Way
Fergus Falls,  MN  56537
- 793 students | 48.00 Mi4012 19th Avenue SW
Fargo,  ND  58103
- 3,033 students | 53.20 Mi800 N 6th St
Wahpeton,  ND  58076
- 1,091 students | 63.20 Mi905 Grant Avenue SE
Bemidji,  MN  56601
- 3,811 students | 69.50 Mi1601 Jefferson Streeet
Alexandria,  MN  56308
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.