Minnesota state community and technical college (Detroit lakes)
Minnesota state community and technical college (Detroit lakes) Photo #2 - Looking for an exceptional college? Look at Minnesota State Community and Technical College.
Minnesota state community and technical college (Detroit lakes) Photo #3 - M State - Fergus Falls Campus has been providing high-quality academic programs in the liberal arts and health services for more than a half century.
Minnesota state community and technical college (Detroit lakes) Photo #4 - M State - Moorhead Campus is a comprehensive community college offering both technical and career options and a full transfer degree program in a vibrant metropolitan area.
- The mission of the college is to provide accessible education with vigor and integrity to diverse learners, preparing them for dynamic learning, living, working, and serving.
|Minnesota state community and technical college (Detroit lakes)||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- MSCTC students and customers have a wide array of programs and services from which to choose. Our online programming and cooperative agreements with other colleges and universities provide students with exceptional opportunities with our more traditional learning opportunities. Communities and businesses count on our college for responsive, customized training and education. The campuses of Minnesota State Community and Technical College are located in Detroit Lakes, Fergus Falls, Moorhead, and Wadena, Minnesota. Each campus has its own personality, unique programs, and other offerings. The Fergus Falls campus is primarily a transfer institution, preparing students in general education for transfer to a four-year college or university. The campuses at Detroit Lakes, Moorhead, and Wadena are designed to assist students in their specific career track. Minnesota State & Community and Technical College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of North Central Association.
- The nearest community college to Minnesota state community and technical college (Detroit lakes) is Minnesota State Community and Technical College (39.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,216 students | 39.10 Mi1414 College Way
Fergus Falls,  MN  56537
- 793 students | 48.00 Mi4012 19th Avenue SW
Fargo,  ND  58103
- 3,033 students | 53.00 Mi800 N 6th St
Wahpeton,  ND  58076
- 1,091 students | 63.20 Mi905 Grant Avenue SE
Bemidji,  MN  56601
- 3,811 students | 69.40 Mi1601 Jefferson Streeet
Alexandria,  MN  56308
We continue to report on the ongoing saga in the California community college system. Schools are now opening for fall semester with fewer courses due to serious budget cuts, and students are feeling the academic pain.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.