Minnesota state community and technical college (Detroit lakes)
Tel: (218) 846-7444
Minnesota state community and technical college (Detroit lakes) Photo #2 - Looking for an exceptional college? Look at Minnesota State Community and Technical College.
Minnesota state community and technical college (Detroit lakes) Photo #3 - M State - Fergus Falls Campus has been providing high-quality academic programs in the liberal arts and health services for more than a half century.
Minnesota state community and technical college (Detroit lakes) Photo #4 - M State - Moorhead Campus is a comprehensive community college offering both technical and career options and a full transfer degree program in a vibrant metropolitan area.
- The mission of the college is to provide accessible education with vigor and integrity to diverse learners, preparing them for dynamic learning, living, working, and serving.
|Minnesota state community and technical college (Detroit lakes)||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||Four or more years|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- MSCTC students and customers have a wide array of programs and services from which to choose. Our online programming and cooperative agreements with other colleges and universities provide students with exceptional opportunities with our more traditional learning opportunities. Communities and businesses count on our college for responsive, customized training and education. The campuses of Minnesota State Community and Technical College are located in Detroit Lakes, Fergus Falls, Moorhead, and Wadena, Minnesota. Each campus has its own personality, unique programs, and other offerings. The Fergus Falls campus is primarily a transfer institution, preparing students in general education for transfer to a four-year college or university. The campuses at Detroit Lakes, Moorhead, and Wadena are designed to assist students in their specific career track. Minnesota State & Community and Technical College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of North Central Association.
The nearest community college to Minnesota state community and technical college (Detroit lakes) is Minnesota State Community and Technical College (39.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,222 students | 39.10 Mi1414 College Way
Fergus Falls,  MN  56537
(877) 450-3322 39.106,222
- 793 students | 48.00 Mi4012 19th Avenue SW
Fargo,  ND  58103
(701) 277-3889 48.00793
- 3,033 students | 53.00 Mi800 N 6th St
Wahpeton,  ND  58076
(701) 671-2403 53.003,033
- 1,091 students | 63.20 Mi905 Grant Avenue SE
Bemidji,  MN  56601
(218) 333-6600 63.201,091
- 3,640 students | 69.40 Mi1601 Jefferson Streeet
Alexandria,  MN  56308
(320) 762-0221 69.403,640
With serious mental health issues on the rise on college campuses nationwide, community colleges are scrambling to provide expanded mental health services to students.
We examine a new report at USA Today that shows employment rates for community college graduates have skyrocketed - and which of the fields where a community college degree is particularly helpful.
Who says college is just for the 18 - 22 year old crowd? In fact, more community colleges are recruiting students over the age of 50 - and for good reason!