Minnesota School of Business-Waite Park
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Minnesota School of Business-Waite Park||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||218 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||156 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||62 students||534 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,200||$35,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Minnesota School of Business-Waite Park is Rasmussen College-Minnesota (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,395 students | 1.20 Mi226 Park Avenue South
Saint Cloud,  MN  56301
- 4,924 students | 3.40 Mi1540 Northway Drive
Saint Cloud,  MN  56303
- 236 students | 36.30 Mi11500 193rd Ave NW
Elk River,  MN  55330
- 2,165 students | 45.70 Mi1355 Highway 10 West
Anoka,  MN  55303
- 3,753 students | 49.60 Mi2101 15th Ave NW
Willmar,  MN  56201
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.