Minnesota School of Business-Waite Park
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Minnesota School of Business-Waite Park||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||218 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||156 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||62 students||534 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,200||$35,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Minnesota School of Business-Waite Park is Rasmussen College-Minnesota (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,395 students | 1.20 Mi226 Park Avenue South
Saint Cloud,  MN  56301
- 4,924 students | 3.40 Mi1540 Northway Drive
Saint Cloud,  MN  56303
- 236 students | 36.30 Mi11500 193rd Ave NW
Elk River,  MN  55330
- 2,165 students | 45.70 Mi1355 Highway 10 West
Anoka,  MN  55303
- 3,753 students | 49.60 Mi2101 15th Ave NW
Willmar,  MN  56201
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.