Minnesota School of Business-Waite Park
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Minnesota School of Business-Waite Park||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||15 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||218 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||156 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||62 students||534 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$35,200||$35,400|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Minnesota School of Business-Waite Park is Rasmussen College-Minnesota (1.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 5,395 students | 1.20 Mi226 Park Avenue South
Saint Cloud,  MN  56301
(320) 251-5600 1.205,395
- 4,924 students | 3.50 Mi1540 Northway Drive
Saint Cloud,  MN  56303
(320) 308-5000 3.504,924
- 236 students | 36.30 Mi11500 193rd Ave NW
Elk River,  MN  55330
(763) 367-7000 36.30236
- 2,165 students | 45.80 Mi1355 Highway 10 West
Anoka,  MN  55303
(763) 433-1100 45.802,165
- 3,753 students | 49.60 Mi2101 15th Ave NW
Willmar,  MN  56201
(800) 722-1151 49.603,753
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.