Miami-Jacobs Career College (Akron) (Closed 2010)
|Miami-Jacobs Career College (Akron)||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,600||$33,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||69%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)||$23,712||$15,333|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)||$7,834||$5,500|
Source: 2010 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Miami-Jacobs Career College (Akron) is Brown Mackie College-Akron (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 533 students | 2.30 Mi755 White Pond Dr., Suite 101
Akron,  OH  44320
- 72 students | 2.60 Mi225 Heritage Woods Dr
Akron,  OH  44321
- 526 students | 7.30 Mi2545 Bailey Road
Cuyahoga Falls,  OH  44221
- 478 students | 9.10 Mi1600 South Arlington Street, Suite 100
Akron,  OH  44306
- 43 students | 9.20 Mi3681 Manchester Rd.
Akron,  OH  44319
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.