Miami-Jacobs Career College (Akron) (Closed 2010)
|Miami-Jacobs Career College (Akron)||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,600||$33,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||69%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2010)||$23,712||$15,333|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2010)||$7,834||$5,500|
Source: 2010 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Miami-Jacobs Career College (Akron) is Brown Mackie College-Akron (2.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 533 students | 2.30 Mi755 White Pond Dr., Suite 101
Akron,  OH  44320
- 72 students | 2.60 Mi225 Heritage Woods Dr
Akron,  OH  44321
- 526 students | 7.30 Mi2545 Bailey Road
Cuyahoga Falls,  OH  44221
- 478 students | 9.10 Mi1600 South Arlington Street, Suite 100
Akron,  OH  44306
- 43 students | 9.20 Mi3681 Manchester Rd.
Akron,  OH  44319
Check out the latest rankings by Community College Times that shows the community colleges that were the top degree producers in the country last year.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.