Metro Business College-Cape Girardeau
- Metro Business College provides career focused carrer training in a friendly supportive environment. In as few as 9 to 18 months, you could develop the skills you need for an exciting new carrer. All our programs include special training in personal development, interviewing techniques and career management skills to help you succeed.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 90% over five years.
|Metro Business College-Cape Girardeau||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||7 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||118 students||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||103 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||15 students||612 students|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$20,500||$31,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- There are three Metro Business Colleges in the state of Missouri. Located in Cape Girardeau, Rolla, and Jefferson City, our private career colleges prepare students for new careers in Business, Healthcare, and Information Technology. Metro Business College awards Associate of Applied Science Degrees in Business & Computer Specialist and Medical Specialist. Metro Business College awards Diplomas in Information Processing/Computer Operator and Medical Secretary. Metro Business College awards Certificates in Administrative Assistant, Massage Therapy and Medical Administrative Assistant. Metro Business College also offers online courses. Select from more than 100 non-credit and certification-based online courses on office productivity applications, design and media tools, computer programming, Web development, databases, hardware networks, operating systems, Cisco training, telephony, Brainbench certification exams, e-business, project management, and workplace safety. There are also several dozen QuicKnowledge courses -- short, modular, "how-to" courses in business, personal finance, and personal development. All three campuses are nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. In fact, MBC has achieved Honor Roll School status with ACICS.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 233 students | 2.60 Mi2001 William Street
Cape Girardeau,  MO  63703
- 1,799 students | 27.80 Mi8364 Shawnee College Rd
Ullin,  IL  62992
- 6,718 students | 38.90 Mi700 Logan College Road
Carterville,  IL  62918
- 6,402 students | 53.90 Mi4810 Alben Barkley Drive
Paducah,  KY  42002
- 4,528 students | 60.60 Mi5270 Flat River Road
Park Hills,  MO  63601
June 21, 2018
Learn about programs offered by community colleges that allow students to earn a two-year degree and then go on to earn a bachelor’s degree either online or at a nearby university.
June 21, 2018
Explore a trend seen this year, where enrollment rates are stabilizing or even falling at many community colleges around the country.
June 21, 2018
After transferring to a four-year institution, how do community college students fare? Learn about the reports and studies that shed light on community college student performance at the university level.