Marian Court College
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 20% over five years.
|Marian Court College||(MA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||12 staff||96 staff|
|Total Enrollment||277 students||3,428 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||26:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||1,076 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||2,352 students|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$34,500||$35,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Marian Court College is North Shore Community College (9.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,412 students | 9.50 Mi1 Ferncroft Rd
Danvers,  MA  01923
- 14,253 students | 11.00 Mi250 New Rutherford Ave
Charlestown,  MA  02129
- 810 students | 11.40 Mi178 Tremont St 7th Fl
Boston,  MA  02111
- 841 students | 11.50 Mi10 High St Ste 204
Boston,  MA  02110
- 283 students | 11.60 Mi170 Governors Ave
Medford,  MA  02155
The Online Education Initiative will greatly expand course offerings for community college students, while making the transfer process between institutions much more smooth. The Initiative has its critics, however, who decry the loss of local control over education.
A recent study reveals that job applicants with a credential or associate’s degree from a community college have slightly better chances of getting a job interview than students who attend a for-profit college or university. Since community colleges are much more budget friendly than for-profit institutions and have much better job placement results, community colleges are a much better option for employment-minded students.
After City College of San Francisco loses its accreditation, other community colleges in the state are facing warnings, sanctions and possible loss of accreditation as well.