North Shore Community College
- North Shore Community College is a source of hope and opportunity and a regional leader for social and economic change. Blending tradition and innovation, liberal arts and career preparation, intellectual development and cultural and personal growth, we foster a diverse and caring community of learners where all are welcome and each is challenged. We offer lifelong education responsive to changing community needs, a global economy, evolving technology and the shifting roles faced by individuals and institutions. Our greatest contribution to the commonwealth is the success and achievement of our students.
- Enrollment: 5,388 students
- In-state tuition: $4,296
- Out-state tuition: $10,137
- Student:teacher ratio: 9:1
- Minority enrollment: 50%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Since its founding in 1965, NSCC has grown from a single building to three campuses and from five to over one hundred academic programs. Established in 1965, North Shore Community College is one of the oldest and largest of the fifteen community colleges in Massachusetts. Operating from campuses in Lynn, Beverly, and Danvers, we serve 26 cities and towns along the coastal region from north metropolitan Boston to Cape Ann. NSCC delivers post-secondary education to 7,500 students each year through more than 90 programs of study. The College also provides lifelong learning opportunities to more than 500,000 area residents through workforce development training to businesses and individuals, cultural enrichment activities, and community development resources.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does North Shore Community College cost?
North Shore Community College's tuition is approximately $4,296 for In-State students and $10,137 for Out-State students.